What's new

Darkstar bottle shots.

3dj

Legend
The only thing I ever bought from Darkstar was 72mg nic before it got banned. So the other day I decided to try their bottle shots just for a punt. There were some flavours that caught my eye. Got them today and just added the nic and VG etc. My question is to those who have tried them. Are they any good/worth it? Just going to let them steep for a good few weeks before I try them.

tried a few and they all seem to fade quite quickly or lose flavour definition. Their FB page seems to be full of Darkstar zealots n'all so its hard to get a balanced view................... they absolutely love the Game of scones flavour iirc

The only thing I ever bought from Darkstar was 72mg nic before it got banned. So the other day I decided to try their bottle shots just for a punt. There were some flavours that caught my eye. Got them today and just added the nic and VG etc. My question is to those who have tried them. Are they any good/worth it? Just going to let them steep for a good few weeks before I try them.

over the last couple of years ive bought quite a fair bit of there bottle shots, Lemon tart & rhubarb & custard, athena & xmas pud, so far ive not had one i did not like, but found some of there new cosmic range abit too sweet, but for the price deffo worth it for the price.

tried a few and they all seem to fade quite quickly or lose flavour definition. Their FB page seems to be full of Darkstar zealots n'all so its hard to get a balanced view................... they absolutely love the Game of scones flavour iirc

GOS my all time fave .

im vaping a few at the moment - so cant say on a long term basis but the ones im vaping are pretty good - got blueberry muffin on the go at the moment

I’d really recommend the supersonic scones. Needs a good steep but it’s proper tasty!

Kanzi, lemon tart and twister are the 3 i have tried and all where good. Twister did fade a lot though over time. Peanut butter milkshake was ok as well but not an adv. Kanzi is really good though after about 6 weeks, some say its shake n vape but i couldn't taste anything but after 4 weeks it gets good 6 weeks its brilliant.

Hi i have Cosmix Caramel Coffee and Rhubarb and custard which are both very good, the Rhubarb could be an ADV for me. I have had them since April and they are much better for a good long steep, the Rhubarb i dont find sweet but slightly tart as a Rhubarb should be with the sweetness coming from the custard. In may i bought Peanut Butter Ice Cream and i am just getting a little bit of flavour from it now but nowhere near as much as i would of expected. Hope this helps Cheers

I've got about six flavours steeping at the moment, and I enjoy them a great deal. I probably won't buy any more though as I want to get into DIY e-liquid mixing instead. But for the money, it is a reasonably good deal.

Back
Top Bottom