What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

damnvape doom rta

old skool g

Postman
wondering if any body with the doom rta is finding the same problem as me......i have had one of these rta's for a week now and brought some lfrf nexmesh strips that are rated 60-70 watts at 0.13ohm ive wicked it no problem with no hotspots anywhere it vapourises juice ok but i can only run it at 45watts max otherwise i get burnt/dry hits if i bump up the watts to 55 which is still under the rating on the ofrf box of strips its dry hit city...just wondering if any other doom users have this problem...id just like to vape it between 60/70 watts to get a more satisfying toke from it

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 54
wondering if any body with the doom rta is finding the same problem as me......i have had one of these rta's for a week now and brought some lfrf nexmesh strips that are rated 60-70 watts at 0.13ohm ive wicked it no problem with no hotspots anywhere it vapourises juice ok but i can only run it at 45watts max otherwise i get burnt/dry hits if i bump up the watts to 55 which is still under the rating on the ofrf box of strips its dry hit city...just wondering if any other doom users have this problem...id just like to vape it between 60/70 watts to get a more satisfying toke from it
Read away.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...n/general-chat/threads/damn-vape-doom.181479/

Back
Top Bottom