What's new

Damn Vape DOOM mesh RTA

3dj

Legend
Anyone got one? I took a punt on ordering one of these today out of boredom. The build deck looks interesting, especially the way it is wicked with the 2 juice channels combined into one for better juice flow. Looks good to me.

Anyone got one? I took a punt on ordering one of these today out of boredom. The build deck looks interesting, especially the way it is wicked with the 2 juice channels combined into one for better juice flow. Looks good to me.

Been eyeing one of these up for a while and they are very reasonably priced. Seems to be some very mixed reviews on here though. I've got a Kylin M which I use a lot and I love it. Fancy another mesh RTA and the Doom may be the one

For what it's worth I have the Doom as well as the Profile, Profile unity and a couple of Kylin M's and to be honest I get great flavour and clouds from all of them.
Personal preference is the Kylin M though, as overall I just find I reach for them more than the others.
I use VV SS200 mesh roll as well as OFRF SS mesh with Dr Coil, or Muji cotton.

I ordered one of these because I love my profile unity RTA's so much I thought I would give it a try. I am never ordering from Ali Express again though because they shipped me the wrong item and I'm never going to see that money back. So I just ordered it again from another website. I will let you guys know how it compares once I receive it, but the reviews so far seem favorable.

Back
Top Bottom