What's new

Crusty's weird obsession with hipsters. Again.

I like a bit of Ned's. None of my friends were ever interested in them, they were more into metal. I've never been one for wearing a particular style of clothing though, you'd never have been able to pigeonhole what subculture I was part of. Bit of Ned's especially for @Mr Numpty :D

Thread should be renamed 'Crustyfolker cannot see the irony in complaning about being mocked for looking a certain way whilst simultaneously mocking people for looking a certain way'.

I like a bit of Ned's. None of my friends were ever interested in them, they were more into metal. I've never been one for wearing a particular style of clothing though, you'd never have been able to pigeonhole what subculture I was part of. Bit of Ned's especially for @Mr Numpty :D

Never really got the crusty tag with these boy's. Had they been American the music press would have been all over them. Fun hard-core punk with pop tunes and a great twin dual octave bass style. Good band.

Haha also bearded but hells angel style, mainly due to being bald now whereas it was long hair with dreads and a goatee 20 odd year ago
and ill bet any money the levellers were involved

Back
Top Bottom