What's new

Crusty's weird obsession with hipsters. Again.

Mate I loved my airfix model planes as a kid! Thanks for the memories! Water tarnsfer decals etc, all good. :thumbup:

Thank you.... I'd forgotten about the transfers! Weren't they so neat and slidey! Magic how they just floated off in water... Loved em, but bloody frustrating when they went wrong - I seemed to get em stuck on stuff they weren't supposed to be stuck on....Airfix eh? One of the very greats.
Even today if I see a kit, I want to buy it :)

Thank you.... I'd forgotten about the transfers! Weren't they so neat and slidey! Magic how they just floated off in water... Loved em, but bloody frustrating when they went wrong - I seemed to get em stuck on stuff they weren't supposed to be stuck on....Airfix eh? One of the very greats.
Even today if I see a kit, I want to buy it :)
So funny, I was watching a show the other day and this kid had some model planes like the airfix I had as a kid and I thought "I gotta find some and make a few". I remember sticking them together with Tarzan's Grip glue. :18: The transfers, you know what I did with the left overs? I stuck them on my fishing real rotors :18:
I had reels with transfers from English planes, German, American.
I thought they looked so cool. And they did too :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom