What's new

Crown 4 and the geekvape alpha.

I vape my falcon at 70 watts. How much do u know about nicotine? The falcon seems to deliver more nicotine. Since it eats juice so fast if I went from a 3 to a 6 wud I vape less and save juice. Or will I just get a headache?
To be honest you wouldn't vape less but have a slightly bigger throat hit from it depending on how smooth the juice is.

I have recently dropped from 6 to 3mg as a lot of the review liquids sent to me are only 3mg. I wouldn't say i have vaped more or less than before, if anything i vape slightly less than i did. Not by a significant amount but instead of constantly chain vaping i take a pull every now and again.

If you are conditioned at 3mg then you may get a negative reaction at first though. It happened to me, a serial 6mg vaper. I went from 6 to 3 for some review liquid and when i went back to my own diy 6mg i did get a adverse effect. It went after a while once i was used to it and it hasn't happened since, but if you vape at 3mg then better to stick at it. After all, the less nicotine the better!

To be honest you wouldn't vape less but have a slightly bigger throat hit from it depending on how smooth the juice is.

I have recently dropped from 6 to 3mg as a lot of the review liquids sent to me are only 3mg. I wouldn't say i have vaped more or less than before, if anything i vape slightly less than i did. Not by a significant amount but instead of constantly chain vaping i take a pull every now and again.

If you are conditioned at 3mg then you may get a negative reaction at first though. It happened to me, a serial 6mg vaper. I went from 6 to 3 for some review liquid and when i went back to my own diy 6mg i did get a adverse effect. It went after a while once i was used to it and it hasn't happened since, but if you vape at 3mg then better to stick at it. After all, the less nicotine the better!

U seem smart and honest. Im glad I found someone with real answers. Is it possible different tanks deliver different amounts of nicotine. I just feel like the falcon hits as hard as an rda. The sense I dont get that same feeling. I didnt with the meshpro. But the falcon I can feel it. Is it just in my head or is it real?

U seem smart and honest. Im glad I found someone with real answers. Is it possible different tanks deliver different amounts of nicotine. I just feel like the falcon hits as hard as an rda. The sense I dont get that same feeling. I didnt with the meshpro. But the falcon I can feel it. Is it just in my head or is it real?
I have never really considered that before. Theoretically yes different tanks would deliver different amounts of nicotine. You could say the higher the power=bigger clouds would be more nicotine taken in,

Some tanks however are coming out very smooth, the screen, the Crown 4 to name a couple i did find very smooth on the inhale compared to a similar tank. So not at all in your head, part of why i didn't like the crown 4 at all personally. I could chain vape the mesh really badly because i didn't get the hit from it. Compared to something like the falcon king coils, which does offer more of a throat hit.

If you ever come across one cheaper than rrp then the Vaporesso Skrr is very satisfying with the QF1 coils i found. On the inhale the airflow is massive and it feels like you are taking a very small hit much like the falcon but on the exhale you get a big amount of vapour. Not as good as others so 15 or under its a bargain.

I have never really considered that before. Theoretically yes different tanks would deliver different amounts of nicotine. You could say the higher the power=bigger clouds would be more nicotine taken in,

Some tanks however are coming out very smooth, the screen, the Crown 4 to name a couple i did find very smooth on the inhale compared to a similar tank. So not at all in your head, part of why i didn't like the crown 4 at all personally. I could chain vape the mesh really badly because i didn't get the hit from it. Compared to something like the falcon king coils, which does offer more of a throat hit.

If you ever come across one cheaper than rrp then the Vaporesso Skrr is very satisfying with the QF1 coils i found. On the inhale the airflow is massive and it feels like you are taking a very small hit much like the falcon but on the exhale you get a big amount of vapour. Not as good as others so 15 or under its a bargain.

T

To be honest I dont get a good nicotine hit from the sense. The falcon u might as well smoke a cigarette. I bought a bottle of 6 today to try it. A few hits with the falcon and I had to put it down. The falcon delivers rda nicotine. I never got a hit before like I do the falcon. I get a nicotine high if I dont vape all day then use it. Thats why I like it so much. I didnt even get that from the mesh pro only an rda. Whatever falcon does with their coils they know what theyre doing. The 6 definitely makes me vape less. I hope I dont build a tolerance and just vape as much. Juice consumption is my only gripe with the falcon. Outside of that its the best tank hands down. Atleast for a nicotine buzz.

T

To be honest I dont get a good nicotine hit from the sense. The falcon u might as well smoke a cigarette. I bought a bottle of 6 today to try it. A few hits with the falcon and I had to put it down. The falcon delivers rda nicotine. I never got a hit before like I do the falcon. I get a nicotine high if I dont vape all day then use it. Thats why I like it so much. I didnt even get that from the mesh pro only an rda. Whatever falcon does with their coils they know what theyre doing. The 6 definitely makes me vape less. I hope I dont build a tolerance and just vape as much. Juice consumption is my only gripe with the falcon. Outside of that its the best tank hands down. Atleast for a nicotine buzz.
I have a nicotine high now from the 6. Thats with 5 hits.

Back
Top Bottom