What's new

Crown 4 and the geekvape alpha.

Wud u take the sense over the crown 4? I think the senses flavor is top notch. Almost as good as the falcon. Its sounds like the crown 4 doesnt eat juice cause its ran on such a low wattage. And the falcon king bamboo coils do eat more juice and the flavor is no better. U cant beat the triple mesh falcon coils.
I'd say they are two different tanks which offer different types of vape.

On my reviews I refer to the likes of the sense screen as a power tank, aimed to deliver big clouds. Where the falcon is more of a flavour tank so lower power and clouds but designed to increase flavour .

I haven't actually tried the triple mesh I don't think? I'm using the pre packaged one currently in the king which says 80w but I need to run it at around 90w to stop the juice coming up with the vapour.

The worst 3 tanks I've reviewed for juice consumption by far is the advken owl, aspire cleito 120 pro and the Hellvape Hellbeast. But the hellbeast is a fantastic vape as a result from it, really thick flavourful vape

I'd say they are two different tanks which offer different types of vape.

On my reviews I refer to the likes of the sense screen as a power tank, aimed to deliver big clouds. Where the falcon is more of a flavour tank so lower power and clouds but designed to increase flavour .

I haven't actually tried the triple mesh I don't think? I'm using the pre packaged one currently in the king which says 80w but I need to run it at around 90w to stop the juice coming up with the vapour.

The worst 3 tanks I've reviewed for juice consumption by far is the advken owl, aspire cleito 120 pro and the Hellvape Hellbeast. But the hellbeast is a fantastic vape as a result from it, really thick flavourful vape
Do u prefer a tank over an rda?

Do u prefer a tank over an rda?
Yeah, I'm a stock Vaper personally. Never really got the hang of rebuilding so I spend my time with regulated stuff.

Just doing what I do I use quite a lot of tanks anyway so I'm never really getting time to move Into rebuilding.

Yeah, I'm a stock Vaper personally. Never really got the hang of rebuilding so I spend my time with regulated stuff.

Just doing what I do I use quite a lot of tanks anyway so I'm never really getting time to move Into rebuilding.
I just got into tanks. Ive always used the cosmonaut rda. Thats why I ask so many questions. Im new at it. It just seems tanks burn so much more juice.

I just got into tanks. Ive always used the cosmonaut rda. Thats why I ask so many questions. Im new at it. It just seems tanks burn so much more juice.
Ask away fella. Always happy to help out.

Rebuilding is the most efficient way of vaping, kills me not to be able to do it myself. That's why it's amazing now when the likes of the falcon can almost match that experience in a stock coil.

Ask away fella. Always happy to help out.

Rebuilding is the most efficient way of vaping, kills me not to be able to do it myself. That's why it's amazing now when the likes of the falcon can almost match that experience in a stock coil.
I enjoy the falcon over the cosmonaut.

Wud u take the sense over the crown 4? I think the senses flavor is top notch. Almost as good as the falcon. Its sounds like the crown 4 doesnt eat juice cause its ran on such a low wattage. And the falcon king bamboo coils do eat more juice and the flavor is no better. U cant beat the triple mesh falcon coils.
I have noticed the juice consumption is higher on the new coils. I am actually using it at the moment for a review in around 2 weeks, give or take the coil actually dying on me! haha

The original falcon is one of my favourite tanks by far, loved that one, only gave it away to my borther in law to give him a good tank to use for once!
So u do like the woodpulp better then the bamboo? I like the woodpulp better. I wasnt impressed with the bambo what ur comparison?

So u do like the woodpulp better then the bamboo? I like the woodpulp better. I wasnt impressed with the bambo what ur comparison?
I haven't had chance to use them side by side, i am finding them to be rather similar but the bamboo to be more thirsty as you say.

I actually prefer the falcon at the lower wattage than the new coils for it at 90w. It doesn't have enough kick for me at that sort of power level compared to the screen/mesh pro/hellbeast. that is not to say it isn't a good tank, it really is, nice flavour, coil still going strong (cotton not even darkened beyond juice colour) after a week and big capacity.

It is odd really, at 70w the falcon can't be beaten, at 90w, there are better alternatives....

I haven't had chance to use them side by side, i am finding them to be rather similar but the bamboo to be more thirsty as you say.

I actually prefer the falcon at the lower wattage than the new coils for it at 90w. It doesn't have enough kick for me at that sort of power level compared to the screen/mesh pro/hellbeast. that is not to say it isn't a good tank, it really is, nice flavour, coil still going strong (cotton not even darkened beyond juice colour) after a week and big capacity.

It is odd really, at 70w the falcon can't be beaten, at 90w, there are better alternatives....
I vape my falcon at 70 watts. How much do u know about nicotine? The falcon seems to deliver more nicotine. Since it eats juice so fast if I went from a 3 to a 6 wud I vape less and save juice. Or will I just get a headache?

Back
Top Bottom