What's new

Crown 4 and the geekvape alpha.

Jackvape

Postman
Ive heard a lot about the crown 4 and geekvape alpha. Do these tanks eat a lot of juice? Which tank has the best flavor?

Ive heard a lot about the crown 4 and geekvape alpha. Do these tanks eat a lot of juice? Which tank has the best flavor?
I have reviewed both of these on my channel over the past few months.

the crown 4 is a high quality vape with the juice efficiency and the flavour is really strong. I wouldn't say the juice consumption is too high but it is a cooler vape on the mesh coils which i would recommend over the standard ones in the box. Partly as the regular coils can retain heat and warm the tank up. So the mesh is going to be around 65-70w but a solid flavour and cool vape, very smooth as well.

The alpha is more of a power tank so you are going to be vaping it around 85w at least. The flavour again is very strong but probably slightly less strong than the crown 4. You get a bigger cloud production as a result and it is again a high quality vape, the coil life is superb as well, easily 2-3 weeks for me as a reviewer which is stress testing with different liquids.

So out of the two it depends on what you are after in terms of a vape. A cooler vape the crown 4 is better and the bigger clouds is the alpha. I wouldn't say juice consumption is any higher considering the power being put through it.

Certainly in my experience with many tanks over the past several months, neither tanks come in the top 3 for fast juice consumption! Both very good tanks however.

If you want any other suggestions, the flacon with the M1 coil is better than the crown for flavour IMO and the Hellvape Hellbeast is better than the alpha for flavour but you will get a much higher juice consumption with that one.

I have reviewed both of these on my channel over the past few months.

the crown 4 is a high quality vape with the juice efficiency and the flavour is really strong. I wouldn't say the juice consumption is too high but it is a cooler vape on the mesh coils which i would recommend over the standard ones in the box. Partly as the regular coils can retain heat and warm the tank up. So the mesh is going to be around 65-70w but a solid flavour and cool vape, very smooth as well.

The alpha is more of a power tank so you are going to be vaping it around 85w at least. The flavour again is very strong but probably slightly less strong than the crown 4. You get a bigger cloud production as a result and it is again a high quality vape, the coil life is superb as well, easily 2-3 weeks for me as a reviewer which is stress testing with different liquids.

So out of the two it depends on what you are after in terms of a vape. A cooler vape the crown 4 is better and the bigger clouds is the alpha. I wouldn't say juice consumption is any higher considering the power being put through it.

Certainly in my experience with many tanks over the past several months, neither tanks come in the top 3 for fast juice consumption! Both very good tanks however.

If you want any other suggestions, the flacon with the M1 coil is better than the crown for flavour IMO and the Hellvape Hellbeast is better than the alpha for flavour but you will get a much higher juice consumption with that one.
I have the new falcon bamboo double mesh coils now. Supurb flavor and vapor but eats juice like crazy. U cant beat the falcon for performance dont u agree?

I have the new falcon bamboo double mesh coils now. Supurb flavor and vapor but eats juice like crazy. U cant beat the falcon for performance dont u agree?
I have noticed the juice consumption is higher on the new coils. I am actually using it at the moment for a review in around 2 weeks, give or take the coil actually dying on me! haha

The original falcon is one of my favourite tanks by far, loved that one, only gave it away to my borther in law to give him a good tank to use for once!

I have noticed the juice consumption is higher on the new coils. I am actually using it at the moment for a review in around 2 weeks, give or take the coil actually dying on me! haha

The original falcon is one of my favourite tanks by far, loved that one, only gave it away to my borther in law to give him a good tank to use for once!
How does the crown flavor compare to the falcon?

Have u reviewed the sense screen. I have that tank.
I have!

another i really enjoyed. I found the dual mesh to be a little too smooth for me but the triple mesh was fantastic and better than the mesh pro in my opinion. Such a shame not more people know about this tank! I reckon it would be a massive hit if more stockists promoted it, hopefully if the bigger sitrs get them at a reduced price it will do.

I have!

another i really enjoyed. I found the dual mesh to be a little too smooth for me but the triple mesh was fantastic and better than the mesh pro in my opinion. Such a shame not more people know about this tank! I reckon it would be a massive hit if more stockists promoted it, hopefully if the bigger sitrs get them at a reduced price it will do.
It barely eats juice. And their coils have wood pulp.

How does the crown flavor compare to the falcon?

Sorry didn't see this one.

I would say flavour is similar. The flacon personally for me is better but the crown is a high quality tank so you get a nice flavour from it also.

The self cleaning tech they advertise for it is a little wide of the truth, it actually utilises liquid more efficiently i found so you are vaping every drop inside.

It barely eats juice. And their coils have wood pulp.

YEah much like the falcon. I hoped it would have been the next big thing but seems not, not enough people were made aware of it when it released, much like the old Horizontech Arco tanks, really good but not mainstream.

I have!

Wud u take the sense over the crown 4? I think the senses flavor is top notch. Almost as good as the falcon. Its sounds like the crown 4 doesnt eat juice cause its ran on such a low wattage. And the falcon king bamboo coils do eat more juice and the flavor is no better. U cant beat the triple mesh falcon coils.

Back
Top Bottom