What's new

cotton..

I’ve been using Cotton Gods for a few months now, it’s good stuff I prefer it to Bacon, on offer at the moment at Vaping 101 at £1.99 well worth it IMO

Funny that - I have just ordered some cotton gods myself to try - will report back on what I find?

I've used Muji cotton for years, for me it works very well and is as cheap as chips!

Tried most and continue to use a few. If I could only use one it would be jellyfish.

Think I've tried them all but have reverted to using muji for all attys. Bought from muji online and seems far superior to the last lot bought elsewhere. Maybe the last lot was a rip off copy. But the genuine stuff is super soft and easy to work with.

Cotton bacon had a bad taste to me
I think it was v2, maybe prime, one or the other

When I used round coils I always liked Muji until I discovered Firebolt laces. They seemed to last longer and provide better flavour, plus the aglets made wicking quicker. Demon Slacker cotton laces are pretty good too. Never got around to trying Cotton Bacon.

Since switching fully over to mesh RTAs I've always used Vandy Vape M cotton as its nice and thick and doesn't collapse or sag under the mesh strip. Provides great flavour too. Firebolt have recently brought out their own M cotton too though so I've been using that lately as well and its really good.

Wotofo Xfiber is meant to be decent but I haven't tried that yet as when I ordered 2 boxes of the 6mm laces the shop sent me 3mm instead and I couldn't be arsed sending them back. If anyone wants them let me know and I'll pop them in the post. They're unopened and taking up space in my vape box so I'd be happy if they went to someone who'd use them.

i’ve been on the same bag of labo since 2016 and still have nearly half of it left. :D

Back
Top Bottom