What's new

cotton..

custard vaper

Postman
Hi ,was just wondering what your thoughts are on cotton...i use bacon prime at the moment but need to get some more and was wondering if there's anything better? was looking at cotton 9 a australian cotton, has anyone tried it? any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Hi ,was just wondering what your thoughts are on cotton...i use bacon prime at the moment but need to get some more and was wondering if there's anything better? was looking at cotton 9 a australian cotton, has anyone tried it? any recommendations are greatly appreciated.
Amazon product ASIN B00MYXSRAQ
You won't regret it.

Peel the very top layers off either side, cut to size, roll up and pull through your coils.

I have some Cloud9 and some Dynamite White Gold..... But only use Muji. Make of that what you will :)

I bought some Cloud 9 it’s a decent cotton and there’s nothing really to complain about but no matter what new cotton I try I seem to go back to Bacon Prime, to the point where I don’t really have the urge to try anything else, flavour wise it works for me

Thankyou, there's enough to keep me going for years too, appreciated

If you need something super long then the pads might not be appropriate, but they're long enough for all my attys.

The only thing they might not be good for is an RDTA that you need really long wicks for.

Got my first rta in oct 2019 at the same time ordered a bag of labo cotton and 40 sheets of muji to use while the labo was delivered from japan.
I've barely made a dent on the labo, will probably last another 3 years lol

The labo sheets are slightly thinner and the strands are more in the same direction than muji.

even if you like to use more expensive cotton id still recommend getting a pack of either to fall back on for if you run out or cant find your favourite branded cotton

Last edited:
Ive used a lot of different cottons over the years but the one i always go back to is Kendo Gold .

I used CB Prime for a long time. Tried Native Wicks Platimum blend on a whim and I shan’t go back. I find it wicks faster, is fluffier and I don’t waste as much.

Back
Top Bottom