What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

cotton

It's doable , I used to rewick prebuilt Isub coils all the time . It is all in the packing , not to tight not to loose . Bit of trial and error required , get it wrong haul it out and try again .

I've done a couple of these with varying success with the baby beast q2s. To be honest I was just messing around as I mainly use Rta. I got 1 out of 3 decent but then found it too much hassle and bought a load of q2 style coils off Fasttech. Bout 8 dollars for 5. I'd say they are about 80% as good as originals.

I've done a couple of these with varying success with the baby beast q2s. To be honest I was just messing around as I mainly use Rta. I got 1 out of 3 decent but then found it too much hassle and bought a load of q2 style coils off Fasttech. Bout 8 dollars for 5. I'd say they are about 80% as good as originals.
I would be doing good to buy a bag of 3$ cotton:17:

Back
Top Bottom