What's new

cotton

Spyro klown

Postman
Ok, so I'm pretty broke atm and need some advive. I watched a YouTube video on how to rewick baby beast coils. I'm fairly sure I can do it right I just need to know the best cotton to use that is cheap but works really well. If u could link me to a site I would be very grateful. ❤

Cotton Bacon or Muji as mentioned prob your best option,as for suppliers your probably best to look for a few sites closer to home most the sites we use will be of little use to you(UKbased)

I’ve used the organic cotton pads from boots before, it’s pretty good and the easiest bet. You get 50 pads or something for a pound odd, definitelythe cheaper option than the boutique vaping cotton and while there might be a difference I’d argue not a huge one.

@zouzounaki what do u mean by the cotton pads from boots?
@WaitFor1t88 & @fyslexic ducker would is there more cotton strips in the muji packs that on the bacon packs? Also I want to make clear this is for rewicking PRE-MADE baby beast coils. I only have one coil but it's the only tank I have that will work on my alien with no "ohms to low" msg.

The cotton pads that you get out of boots, the chemists. Just regular organic cotton pads people have in the bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom