What's new

Cotton on rta

Pepe

Initiate
Hello people. I was wondering if is normal to change the cotton on my rta every day or every 2 days...i always thought the cotton would last a week or so. At the moment im vaping on a zeus x rta around 45 - 55w. I have other rtas but not matter what coil i use or what oil i never get more then 2 days before o have to change my cotton.Any suggestions?

Every day is maybe a bit excessive, I have a zeus x rta with the coil deck and I change it maybe every few days or when I change flavours. What reason are you changing?

I do it every day. Or at least every couple of days. It seems to taste better and the coil is more responsive when I fire.

I have both the Zeus X RTA and the mesh version, both great tanks, I can get anywhere from 2 to 7 days out of mine before I need to clean/change, but only because the coils are gunking up, really depends on what juice I'm using at the time. Tend to find I get a drop in flavour, then a slight burnt taste and then eventually end up coughing my lungs up each time I inhale, so now know to clean or change my coils before I get that far. As @ADDicT says, what's prompting you to change your cotton?

I think the problem might be you're vaping oil.

I use mr wicks oils, charles chulk ( pachamama) and lately donut king... Or any fruity flavour . The reason is cause seems like after 2 days my coil is gunked up and i have a slightly raste of burn comming up so i check and everyhing is dark brown sometimes black. I been bapeong rta for 6 months now so obelieveim doong right my wicking. How much do you guys vape a day? I do around 10-15 mls a day

I can usually go about a month before it gets so bad i get off my ass and re-wick, but i have 4 or 5 tanks in rotation now

Back
Top Bottom