What's new

Cool vape and flavorful tank recommendation

jay82

Hi guys,

I wanted some recommendations for a new sub ohm tank for my Vaporesso Luxe S mod. Im not keen on the Skrr tank it came with as it leaks a lot and I think I can do much better in terms of flavour.

I prefer dtl and smooth, cool vapour production. Not keen on hot, warm and high wattage vaping. Normally I don't go more than 50 Watts.

I'm not bothered about vapour production just flavour and a nice smooth cool vape. Looking forward to your advice. Thanks guys.

The tanks I'm looking at right now are the Nunchuku, Silo and I sub b. Any thoughts on these tanks?

hi and welcome to the planet

not tried any of them mentioned so no idea what they are like.
skrr gives me good flavour but the best out there is the freemax mesh pro and i use the dual coil at around the 50w mark at work and get plenty of flavour but with the more flavour comes more cloud.

skynet pro is much cheaper tank and takes the same freemax coils so same flavour.

falcon king isnt bad and the alpha is another good tank.

hi and welcome to the planet

not tried any of them mentioned so no idea what they are like.
skrr gives me good flavour but the best out there is the freemax mesh pro and i use the dual coil at around the 50w mark at work and get plenty of flavour but with the more flavour comes more cloud.

skynet pro is much cheaper tank and takes the same freemax coils so same flavour.

falcon king isnt bad and the alpha is another good tank.

I've read a fair bit about the Falcon and Mesh pro. They seem to be in the top 3 sub ohm tanks for flavour. However the Falcon seems to be a more fiery hot vape so probably not what I'm looking for. The Mesh pro sounds good though.

if you go for the mesh pro check where you buy first as a lot will just sell you the crap 2ml tank while some like cloudstix and ecigone sometimes throw in a large bubble glass for free.

I'd recommend the freemax fireluke 2 with some nx2 mesh coils, which are 0.5 ohms and good at 40 watts. Cool and flavourful.

No, the mesh pro take bigger coils. The fireluke is a smaller tank with smaller coils.

Back
Top Bottom