What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

constant 'no atomiser ' errors!

Not necessarily the cleaner itself...

If you have been immersing it in tap water and not taking it completely apart you could very well be getting a build-up of deposits inside the 510 thread that can cause the issue you describe - fiddling with the coil might be moving it around enough to make contact for a while.

It's not a guarantee that it's the cause mind.

I'd strip the thing completely, run all the parts through the ultrasonic then follow up with a toothbrush and rinsing and dry thoroughly (by hand with a towel or something, and then leave in air).

My stuff gets a rinse and blow through each time I change the coil and a complete strip/ultrasonic if it's new or before/after storage for a bit.

Usually a stray wire especially if you use multi strand.

Yeah, but i just dont see how i could have a stray wire somewhere after changing coils and cleaning the thing out so many times and the problem never changes. You could be right, I just can't spot it!

OK, thorough cleaning done, fresh coil and cotton installed. Working fine, for now..:)

A stray wire would usually give a low resistance error instead of no atomiser.

OK, that is interesting. Both my mods are cheap and cheerful. My daily driver is an Aspire Speeder. if my tank gives me the 'no atomiser' error on that mod and i try it on my other mod (Eleaf invoke) I think the Eleaf would tell me 'low resistance'.

The tank is currently working on both mods, long may it continue..

Wow, it worked until just now and 'no atomiser ' has just showed up again.

Swapped it to the other mod, same thing.

Popped the glass off, pried the coil up a little bit, and it works again.

I just dont get it!!

Are you preheating your coils before wicking?

If so, are you rechecking the clamp screws afterwards?

Are you preheating your coils before wicking?

If so, are you rechecking the clamp screws afterwards?

I do preheat them, but maybe not enough , or something! Does not preheating them correctly/enough cause this type of issue?

No, I didnt check the clamp screw (only one on this tank) after pre-heating :)

I will bin this set up as soon as the message pops up again and spend a bit more time on the next build, thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom