What's new

constant 'no atomiser ' errors!

Hedders

Postman
I have been using my Vandy vape revolver for a while now and it was great but now i am just bloody plagued with 'no atomiser issues. It doesnt seem to matter what coil i build, or how much i tighten the clamp down. the screw is tight on the screw thread thingy.

I dont even bother filling the tank any more as i know that i will probably have to drain it to have a little fiddle with the coil (just push it up, or down, or to the left or to the right, whatever it requires) so that it fires up again.

I have an ultrasonic cleaner that i use to clean the thing thoroughly every couple of weeks.

Maybe it just knows that i am trying to give up vaping and is helping me by pissing me right off!

Please look out for my upcoming post in the classified's :

'vandy vape revolver- to be collected from the street outside my house as i have thrown it out the window'

How much do you take it apart when you clean it, and what liquid do you use in the ultrasonic (just water)?

How much do you take it apart when you clean it, and what liquid do you use in the ultrasonic (just water)?

i just unscrew the deck from the tank, and sometimes the coil clamp thing too. and yes, just water in the ultrasonic cleaner.

I cant imagine it can be the cleaner that is causing the issue? is it??

Does this happen on every mod you try?

HHmm. I only have been using it on one mod..that is an interesting thought. But surely it has to be the tank or fiddling with the coil wouldnt 'fix ' it?

i just unscrew the deck from the tank, and sometimes the coil clamp thing too. and yes, just water in the ultrasonic cleaner.

I cant imagine it can be the cleaner that is causing the issue? is it??

Not necessarily the cleaner itself...

If you have been immersing it in tap water and not taking it completely apart you could very well be getting a build-up of deposits inside the 510 thread that can cause the issue you describe - fiddling with the coil might be moving it around enough to make contact for a while.

It's not a guarantee that it's the cause mind.

I'd strip the thing completely, run all the parts through the ultrasonic then follow up with a toothbrush and rinsing and dry thoroughly (by hand with a towel or something, and then leave in air).

My stuff gets a rinse and blow through each time I change the coil and a complete strip/ultrasonic if it's new or before/after storage for a bit.

HHmm. I only have been using it on one mod..that is an interesting thought. But surely it has to be the tank or fiddling with the coil wouldnt 'fix ' it?

Trying it on another mod would just confirm or not whether the tank was at fault.

Could also be the tank/mod interface if the mod 510 is borderline.

When it gives the fault have you tried just taking the tank off the mod and putting it back on?

Could also be the tank/mod interface if the mod 510 is borderline.

When it gives the fault have you tried just taking the tank off the mod and putting it back on?

Yes, just doing that never fixes the issue.

Back
Top Bottom