What's new

Compact single battery Mod on a budget?

If you like the design go for the vaporesso armour pro. Amazing , 6 months on it daily and love it. I also charge inside the mod at 1A with no issues.

If you're looking to do 80W on an atty, a single battery mod wont really cut it for battery longevity, a dual battery mod would last substantially longer before you need to swap out/recharge the batteries.

Sorry for a bit of a thread hijack, but I'm after the exact same thing and thought I'd jump in rather than start another thread. I tend to only have one mod on the go, use it till destruction then replace. I'm out of touch with gear but looking to replace an evic vtc mini, it's been great but definitely on it's last legs now. I guess the pico and armour pro would be a good replacement also? Currently on a backup ipv d2, old skool! So anything along these lines, single 18650, simple, solid and durable. Cheers :)

Sorry for a bit of a thread hijack, but I'm after the exact same thing and thought I'd jump in rather than start another thread. I tend to only have one mod on the go, use it till destruction then replace. I'm out of touch with gear but looking to replace an evic vtc mini, it's been great but definitely on it's last legs now. I guess the pico and armour pro would be a good replacement also? Currently on a backup ipv d2, old skool! So anything along these lines, single 18650, simple, solid and durable. Cheers :)

The Aegis solo fits the solid and durable part! No idea how it vapes though.

l

I picked up one of the resin Pico's from a Greek seller on ebay and was impressed enough after three wewks to order another - very solidy built and feels durable - I suspect the usb port is the weakest part of it, but if you charge the battery via an external charger you'll only use that in emergencies. With a 5ml Nautilus + steel cover it feels pretty bombproof. No idea whether the rubberised Pico X is more durable, but it doesn't look as good. Only 75w max, but I vape at 8.5-14w max anyway so the battery lasts really well.

l

I picked up one of the resin Pico's from a Greek seller on ebay and was impressed enough after three wewks to order another - very solidy built and feels durable - I suspect the usb port is the weakest part of it, but if you charge the battery via an external charger you'll only use that in emergencies. With a 5ml Nautilus + steel cover it feels pretty bombproof. No idea whether the rubberised Pico X is more durable, but it doesn't look as good. Only 75w max, but I vape at 8.5-14w max anyway so the battery lasts really well.

Still been looking at the Pico 21700 as seems a decent price!

Back
Top Bottom