What's new

Compact single battery Mod on a budget?

Good advice!

Have seen the armour pro kit on offer for £39.99 without a battery but it’s the blue and red version only. Pico 21700 kit also on sale for £52 but includes battery but only in silver.

Are there legit overseas places that are reliable?
Fastech are reliable, most post arrrives in 10 days but can take longer but it does arrive.

Fastech are reliable, most post arrrives in 10 days but can take longer but it does arrive.

Prices are good! £41 for the pico kit with 21700 battery included.

Also - if I went for the Armour Pro - what are teh best 21700 batteries to go for?

Last edited:
as strawberry ripple says bud, better off getting the batteries from fogstar, theres a discount code you can use & brings the price down, ben is a well trusted vendor on here...

Planetofthevapes15

Hello Jay.

The twister kit or the new falcon stick are solid options. Like any single battery mod, battery is always going to be an issue. But I have found these two last the whole day at least.

as strawberry ripple says bud, better off getting the batteries from fogstar, theres a discount code you can use & brings the price down, ben is a well trusted vendor on here...

Planetofthevapes15

Nice! Battery sorted - now need to choose a mod. I'm usless at making decisions :help:

Also just seen teh Eleaf Invoke which seems the same size as some of the small single mods!

I would go with the VZone Cultura.
I have had probably over two dozen mods over the time and the Cultura is stilll the one I reach for the most.
Another good option would also be the Innokin Oceanus.

So still looking at possible options - got some coils for the cube so I dont have to rush a decision!

How are the Vaporesso Swag and SMOK RHA85's? Is SMOK a forbidden word?

I would go with the VZone Cultura.
I have had probably over two dozen mods over the time and the Cultura is stilll the one I reach for the most.
Another good option would also be the Innokin Oceanus.

Cultura is nice looking mod but over budget for me once you add a tank and battery.

Back
Top Bottom