What's new

Compact Dual Battery Mod

craggler58

Postman
My backup mod (Fuchai 213 complete turd) has finally given up. I am looking for a small dual battery mod for the car and have been looking at the Smoant Charon Mini or the Druga Foxy. Can anyone vouch for these or recommend a better option? I need it to be fairly durable and not sure about the fancy display on the Charon Mini.

If you don't have a problem with fingerprints on the plastic-panels on the Augvape Druga Foxy, it's a great mod!

Why don't you try a rev gts,I love mine,got another one on order,power mode and temp,reverse battery protection, short circuit protection,it is slightly heavy with the batteries in as it's all metal construction

This is mine with the serpent mini

Attachments

• 20190127_193531.jpg
    20190127_193531.jpg
    784.9 KB · Views: 115
How bout the double barrel v3 I can't think there's a much smaller dual battery mod on the market

Eleaf Invoke is cheap, light and tiny.

Squid Double Barrel v3 is much more expensive, much heavier and a lot taller but is much cooler.

Of the pair it's the Invoke I take to work.

I ended up going for the Charon Mini mainly on price. I hope it lasts longer than 6 months which seems to be the limit for previous mod buys other than the Pico.

I ended up going for the Charon Mini mainly on price. I hope it lasts longer than 6 months which seems to be the limit for previous mod buys other than the Pico.
6 months? I'll admit I've smashed a few mods, but only those that were instant fails. All my others are still good after well over 12 to 24 mths. What were your previous ones that never got past 6?

Back
Top Bottom