What's new

Coils for CBD Vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Wiltshire

Initiate
Hi guys, I'm looking for a bit of help. I'm fairly new to vaping, I'm mostly doing it as a way of taking CBD but I am also using it for recreational purposes with nicotine-free liquids. I am about to buy the Smok Stick 80W but I noticed that it has a sub-ohm coil and most CBD liquids worth buying don't work with sub-ohm devices. Does anyone know if it is possible to replace the coil with one that is not sub-ohm? If so, which coils would be compatible with the Smok Stick 80W?

I vape CBD eliquid that I made myself in RTA’s with sub ohm coils so not sure why you think CBD doesn’t work with sub ohm.

Before I made my own CBD liquid I bought peremadr, and have always used it with sub ohm coils.

The only reason it may not work is because it’s too thin, IE has a higher PG than VG content. So just look for a juice that’s 70/30 or 80/20 VG/PG but the CBD element will work fine on any coil.

What liquids have you decided are ‘worth buying’ and why are they saying they’re incompatible with sub ohm coils?

I vape CBD eliquid that I made myself in RTA’s with sub ohm coils so not sure why you think CBD doesn’t work with sub ohm.

Before I made my own CBD liquid I bought peremadr, and have always used it with sub ohm coils.

The only reason it may not work is because it’s too thin, IE has a higher PG than VG content. So just look for a juice that’s 70/30 or 80/20 VG/PG but the CBD element will work fine on any coil.

What liquids have you decided are ‘worth buying’ and why are they saying they’re incompatible with sub ohm coils?
Hi

Im after some advice if poss?

Looking at vaping cbd myself, i suffer with anxiety, when i go through made stints i rely on diazepam but want a alternative.

I mainly vape mtl. Can you suggest a brand for me? So much of it out there, just want to try the best stuff as in quality

Cheers

Hi

Im after some advice if poss?

Looking at vaping cbd myself, i suffer with anxiety, when i go through made stints i rely on diazepam but want a alternative.

I mainly vape mtl. Can you suggest a brand for me? So much of it out there, just want to try the best stuff as in quality

Cheers

Have a look in the forums CBD section.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/cannabidiol/cbd/

But honestly, make your own, that way you control the quality. I took some advice from another member here and bought some isolate from icehead shop, added that to 50ml PG, put it in some warm water for a few minutes then shook it, repeated until the isolate had fully dissolved, then added 50ml of VG. Done, now you have 100ml CBD additive. I add that to my tank when I refill.

I also use Simply CBD green liquid, I use CBD for pain, green has the highest CBDa content. For anxiety, you'd probably be better off with simply purple.

Have a look in the forums CBD section.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/cannabidiol/cbd/

But honestly, make your own, that way you control the quality. I took some advice from another member here and bought some isolate from icehead shop, added that to 50ml PG, put it in some warm water for a few minutes then shook it, repeated until the isolate had fully dissolved, then added 50ml of VG. Done, now you have 100ml CBD additive. I add that to my tank when I refill.

I also use Simply CBD green liquid, I use CBD for pain, green has the highest CBDa content. For anxiety, you'd probably be better off with simply purple.
Ok thanks so much for the advice. Appreciate it

I use Harmony 500mg Original Hemp, for pain, it does help with anxiety, but it is not the main reason why I vape cbd.

I get paltry amounts of it prescribed, 14 x 5mg every two months. It's a controlled drug and a nightmare to get renewed, it's for leg spasms and to aid my mobility. I do though use it now and then for my head (my mad stints!) and occasional sedation. If you don't mind me asking, how much do you get prescribed and do you also have to battle to get it?

They offer me all this other shite that comes with horrific side effects, yet the one drug (Diazepam) that really helps and has no side effects (for me), they don't want to prescribe and virtually make me out to be a junkie.

I use Harmony 500mg Original Hemp, for pain, it does help with anxiety, but it is not the main reason why I vape cbd.

I get paltry amounts of it prescribed, 14 x 5mg every two months. It's a controlled drug and a nightmare to get renewed, it's for leg spasms and to aid my mobility. I do though use it now and then for my head (my mad stints!) and occasional sedation. If you don't mind me asking, how much do you get prescribed and do you also have to battle to get it?

They offer me all this other shite that comes with horrific side effects, yet the one drug (Diazepam) that really helps and has no side effects (for me), they don't want to prescribe and virtually make me out to be a junkie.
Morning sweet!

Thanks for the comments on cbd. I take Citalopram everday only on 20mg a day, been on that for just over 1 year now.
The diazapam, my dr is pretty good tbh, its not easy to get it, she does quiz when i ask for some but she normally prescribes a box of 20 x 2mg tablets every 3 to 4 months or so, whenever i ask really. Some months i take more than others. But i take 2 at a time. So only 10 doses.
Yeah that are not keen to give it

I probably haven't looked into it enough to be honest - I found a website which sold what looked like good, UK-made cbd e-liquids but it said that none of them were compatible with sub-ohm devices so I assumed they'd all be like that. As I said I'm new to vaping - are there any liquids you'd recommend? I've ordered the Smok R-Kiss instead of the Stick 80W now but it's still a sub-ohm vape

I probably haven't looked into it enough to be honest - I found a website which sold what looked like good, UK-made cbd e-liquids but it said that none of them were compatible with sub-ohm devices so I assumed they'd all be like that. As I said I'm new to vaping - are there any liquids you'd recommend? I've ordered the Smok R-Kiss instead of the Stick 80W now but it's still a sub-ohm vape

My first suggestion would be research. Join one of the big Facebook groups that are U.K. based and research research research. There’s A LOT of crap out there and a lot of scammers. All look the part.

Different strains of CBD have different effects so pointless taking a CBD that’s good for pain if you’re using it for anxiety etc. But unless you research and learn you won’t know what’s what.

And most people assume higher CBD content is better but that’s not the case. When you first start taking CBD taking too much will have the same effect as taking too little. IE it won’t work. Start low and slow. I started on one drop of simply CBD green under my tongue a day for a week. Then two drops for a week. Then three etc etc until I got the desired effect for my back pain. I use vaping as a top up to that.

As above I make my own CBD additive and ad it to a tank of whatever juice I’m vaping. It’s much cheaper than buying ready made additive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom