What's new

Cobblepot! - it's a pot for the Aspire Cobble

The Aspire Cobble has become my favourite pod but wanted it to stand up when not in use, so I knocked up this design and 3D printed it.

It's not perfect due to the uneven base of the Cobble but it does the job and an ideal charging stand.

Anyone with a 3D printer and a Cobble, feel free to download it:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3244535

Cobblepot-1.jpg
Cobblepot-2.jpg
Cobblepot-3.jpg

Also working on an Aspire Breeze 2 stand for anyone whose fed up of knocking theirs over like me, V1 is printing and will share if it's successful.

Also working on an Aspire Breeze 2 stand for anyone whose fed up of knocking theirs over like me, V1 is printing and will share if it's successful.
Nice one bud. I imagine you could set up a pretty lively little side business for vapers sick of knocking over their favourite mod.
Looks good. I've a little hava one pod on the way that may benefit.

Nice one bud. I imagine you could set up a pretty lively little side business for vapers sick of knocking over their favourite mod.
Looks good. I've a little hava one pod on the way that may benefit.

I was going to have a stab at the Hava One for you but the USB port and cover off makes it a little fiddly, it's pretty difficult to design one if you don't 'hava one', great looking pod though.

Next on my list are my damn stick mods!
Prince Stick
Berserker
Ijoy Saber

And then a ring adaptor to narrow the airflow on the over airy Ijoy Diamond Pod system, using a rubber band at the mo which looks tacky.

I was going to have a stab at the Hava One for you but the USB port and cover off makes it a little fiddly, it's pretty difficult to design one if you don't 'hava one', great looking pod though.

Next on my list are my damn stick mods!
Prince Stick
Berserker
Ijoy Saber

And then a ring adaptor to narrow the airflow on the over airy Ijoy Diamond Pod system, using a rubber band at the mo which looks tacky.
Nice one. Keep us posted. I think some large 22mm "doughnut" bands may be good for those with bell glass tanks too. They seem to be becoming the norm for sub tanks currently and are a huge weak spot.
I watch with interest buddy.

The Aspire Breeze 2 came out well first attempt, not sure which version I prefer, the shorter has a better stability though, again I will put the designs up for free on thingieverse.

LH6A0583.jpg

LH6A0576.jpg

LH6A0574.jpg

Back
Top Bottom