What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Close up look at the Steam Crave Titan PWM mod

Well I didnt die, shame as the mod is lovely, Says risk of IC burning, not mod exploding, ah well. another month+ wait ><

Amazing bit of kit..no good for me..it’s a beast baby..

Just need to watch you do not put your batteries in wrong.
We survived the night with hubby using it at home before we got the email :2thumbsup:
Well I didnt die, shame as the mod is lovely, Says risk of IC burning, not mod exploding, ah well. another month+ wait ><

Probably due to the cost of them having to pay for us to return them. Cheaper to destroy I guess
Well this sucks. Mine has shown up today. It's good that they're doing the recall (or should we call it a 'destroy'?) but it still leaves me out of pocket. I have a titan tank showing up any day now (which won't fit on any of my other mods) and four brand new vtc5a's bought for it.

Gutted, I have was really looking forward to this one... [emoji19]

Probably due to the cost of them having to pay for us to return them. Cheaper to destroy I guess

Do you think they know that there are legal requirements they need to satisfy? I don’t think s being an email saying “please destroy it” is really good enough, eh? I wonder if they’ve notified the appropriate authorities in each territory they’ve been selling them in? I hope one doesn’t go on fire and bring even more bad publicity our way.

Just be careful which way your batteries go in. Hubby used he's all yesterday and this morning and he's didn't go pop.

Well this sucks. Mine has shown up today. It's good that they're doing the recall (or should we call it a 'destroy'?) but it still leaves me out of pocket. I have a titan tank showing up any day now (which won't fit on any of my other mods) and four brand new vtc5a's bought for it.

Gutted, I have was really looking forward to this one... [emoji19]

Fault only occurs if batteries reversed according to Steamcrave but advice is still to destroy & either take refund or replacement.

Back
Top Bottom