What's new

Cleito - Leaking

I've got a Cleito 120 that leaked terribly when I got it. I took it apart and reassembled it, and the leak vanished.

@miatang I have the same problem, slight leaks from the air holes even when there closed ! I could live with it but the worrying thing for me is it seeps under the tank !! View attachment 116059
This what I see every day [emoji20]
One big plus is I've had the same coil ( the one preinstalled ) for over a month vaping 70/30 @ 40w [emoji4][emoji4]

I'm constantly wiping the thing. Took my battery cover off today and notified theres some juice in there aswell. Luckily it didnt reach the batteries

I have a aspire cleito and I find if I pull a bit of cotton through the little juice holes it seems to stop with me

Is there enough cotton in the juice channels if not it may leave some liquid through
I think it's well packed, I'm beginning to think it's the tank itself, I know you can get the bottom spare part for the cleito 120 but I can't find it for the tank that came with k4 aspire one

Anyone having issues with there Cleito leaking from the air holes at the bottom?

Had mine a couple of days and after the first tank of juice it's been pissing it out like a goodun.

No matter what i try, when the tank is on a slight angle it will leak juice all over.

I've been closing the air intake when refilling, using different VG % liquids to see if that impacts it and ensured the coil is firmly installed.

I've gone through 3 coils (2 stock from the box and 1 replacement) in around 4-5 days now, looks like it'll be tossed into the cupboard never to be seen again very shortly.

Try filling the tank to the top of the wicking slots only

Make sure to close off the airflow when filling and take a few dry puffs to create a vacuum

Back
Top Bottom