What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cleito - Leaking

kingfony

Postman
Anyone having issues with there Cleito leaking from the air holes at the bottom?

Had mine a couple of days and after the first tank of juice it's been pissing it out like a goodun.

No matter what i try, when the tank is on a slight angle it will leak juice all over.

I've been closing the air intake when refilling, using different VG % liquids to see if that impacts it and ensured the coil is firmly installed.

I've gone through 3 coils (2 stock from the box and 1 replacement) in around 4-5 days now, looks like it'll be tossed into the cupboard never to be seen again very shortly.

0 leaking issue here, its the 1st tank i've had which doesn't leak :18:

0 issues with mine either, after using for 3 weeks every day, one of the most reliable tanks ive had!

No problems at all with leaking and haven't been able to put mine down since I got it at the weekend, been running all types of juices from 50/50 to 90VG in there.

Have you made sure the seals are all tight, the coil is firmly screwed into the base and that you are doing the top cap right up bastard tight until it can't be tightened further?

no problems here either. might be the O ring seal when you screwed the base on.

Only got it this morning no leaking yet. But I'm falling for it.
I like the neatness off it the simplicity and flavour wow
If the slight spit back calms down it could be a strong competition for the uwell crown =-O for me anyways
Anyone getting spitback?

Last edited:
I dont own one... But when I watched the riptrippers review he said he had leaking issues with it only once when he accidently over primed the coil. The fact your getting it through the airflow holes suggests this could be the same issue... He said max 3-4 drops on the coil, any more and it leaks. Hope that helps

I dont own one... But when I watched the riptrippers review he said he had leaking issues with it only once when he accidently over primed the coil. The fact your getting it through the airflow holes suggests this could be the same issue... He said max 3-4 drops on the coil, any more and it leaks. Hope that helps
That's prob my cause of spitback cheers

Back
Top Bottom