What's new

Cleito 0.4 coils life span

I like my cleito but I am finding over 50w I get a burnt taste, around 40-45 its fine though

Hi Greeny, with 0.4 or 0.2 ? I can push the 0.4 easy to 55W and managed some hits close to 60W. The 0.4 range is 40-60 so you should be able to go 50W just fine.

TBH I felt i got it to work properly only when I reached 50W. However 55W, for me, it's the best balance of flav/cloud/batt drain.

Been using mine for about 6 days now and love this tank (far better than the Cubis that came in the cuboid kit) I've been getting through about 2 tanks a day at 55w on a 0.4ohm coil and not had to replace it yet. So good I have ordered a spare

It'll last another week or so with that pace. Anyway the coils are (to me) relatively cheap. When i saw them i never thought they'd be £12 for pack of 5 (roughly - this is the first google result) ... they're so big i thought ... yeah right, this is gonna be a fiver per coil ... i was wrong :)

Using 0.4 mate, not tried 0.2 but on my 2nd 0.4ohm using a cuboid, just not having it past 50w for some reason

ive had 3.5 weeks roughly out of each coil in the box at 50watts

Using 0.4 mate, not tried 0.2 but on my 2nd 0.4ohm using a cuboid, just not having it past 50w for some reason

I don't have the experience/knowledge to attempt explaining why, however I would have a chat at your local VAPE shop as it seems strange.
I use an IPV D3 on it. Works great [emoji100]

Cleito never misses a beat for me, taken the 0.2 to 90w but 56w is the norm. Had no issues like that, never a burnt taste or dry hit.

Sold 2 Cleitos today, and still have 3 left... that says how much I rate them!

The reason I got so many was because I find the flavour fantastic but I've found the coils last a lot longer when you don't change flavours. But turned out 5 was a tad excessive, as it's always nice to use other tanks too, and the OBS Crius is getting a lot of action in my vape rotation. :)

It'll last another week or so with that pace. Anyway the coils are (to me) relatively cheap. When i saw them i never thought they'd be £12 for pack of 5 (roughly - this is the first google result) ... they're so big i thought ... yeah right, this is gonna be a fiver per coil ... i was wrong

To be honest I don't care how long the coils last as long as they do the job when they are working. In less than 2 weeks I have gone from smoking 40 a day to 4 so with the cash saving for that even 1 coil a day and I am quids in. Already got a pack of 5 replacements for when it does die and a second Cleito on the way. ;)

I got my Cletio Tank last Tuesday. Its still the same taste. I vape around 1 tank a day.
Mostly i Vape Sweet Juices and sometime tobacco. All my juices are between 70 & 80%VG.

Well....in my situation....how long should a 0.4 coil running on 50W last ?

I got my Cletio Tank last Tuesday. Its still the same taste. I vape around 1 tank a day.
Mostly i Vape Sweet Juices and sometime tobacco. All my juices are between 70 & 80%VG.

Well....in my situation....how long should a 0.4 coil running on 50W last ?

Can't really speak for you or anyone else but I get around 2.5 to 3 weeks from a 0.4 - I vape a lot of sweet juices and at least 2 tanks per day, I switch flavours at least 3 times a day, usually at 48-50w, all juices at approx 75% VG and above. If you really want a somewhat educated guess I'd say it 'should' last you 2 weeks at the least.

Back
Top Bottom