What's new

clearos falling to bits and leaky evods.

GuerillaGorilla

Postman
Hi all, im having some issues and wondered if you can point me in the right direction.

Ive been vaping a very good liquid from one a well respected vendor on here. I wont name incase its not the juices fault. To my knowledge its not a clearo cracker. but I could be wrong. I love the juice to be fair, its my ADV and really don't go anywhere know ive got a couple of 30ml bottles.

Thing is, I noticed a few weeks ago that my evods were leaking from a strange place, The little windows. I had a good look and cant see any cracks etc inside so put it down to them being faulty or old - probably had them 6 weeks or so and used daily.

I ordered a couple of CE4's to get me going again and topped up with my fave juice. Within 48 hours I picked up my Ego by the top and the thing fell to bits. The join between the base and tank had totally gone. No cracks, just no resistance holding it in place.

Cleaned out an old one id been using for a couple of weeks and within 48hours, the same thing has happened.

Is this a common problem? Id never heard of it before.

Id like to continue to vape this juice, but cant be having to buy a new clearo every other day. I just use an Ego battery and preferred BCC's to top coils. Is there anything out there that isn't going to fall to bits with this stuff?

Trying to upload pics.

Thanks

maybe get a protank 2..at least its glass, and they're not very big either..just seems so at first
It does sound like the glue used is getting eaten apart.
or, at least, the plastic is being weakened to the point of giving up.

I am not sure if the evod is the same material as the GS-H2 I sell but I have used a few tank cracking juices in H2's with no cracking or hazing, as Vern says though something like the Protank or the Davide is glass and avoids such issues

I'd suggest a Protank 2 Mini - preferably the version with a replaceable drip tip

I'd speak to the vendor if I was you. If it eats plastic and silicon, there isn't a clearo or any atomiser that will hold up. They all rely on silicon seals.

Sent from somewhere in Kent.
www.vapechat.co.uk - Vaping chat room

I loved my Evods but eventually lost 4 to juice cracking... Some lasted longer than others.... One lasted 4 mins. Hence I moved over to the Mini Pro Tank 2's and have had no problems since. Now wories about what juice I'm putting in is a comfort.

I loved my Evods but eventually lost 4 to juice cracking... Some lasted longer than others.... One lasted 4 mins. Hence I moved over to the Mini Pro Tank 2's and have had no problems since. Now wories about what juice I'm putting in is a comfort.

Its a shame as I really like the way they vape, although they seem to go through juice twice as fast as the CE4's/5 etc ive used.

Ive looked at both fully and they aren't cracked, the insides are smooth and no flaws but they are leaking from the 'windows'. Beginning to piss me off really.

Back
Top Bottom