What's new

Choices...

It's all 50/50 juice (what a swine to find nowadays, unless you look online).

From the sounds of it, i'm gunna say it's me.

I do tend to MTL with homemade unflavoured 50/50 in 3ml, so I figured the Zenith would suit me well - a Jac Vapour S22 was the other contender. Just looking for a new me-appropriate combo either as a new primary or a solid back-up, as I realised I’m now down to one viable setup in constant use, Been using a mini Nautilus constantly for quite some time now, first with an MVP 2 and now an MVP 4. Not looking for a drastic change from that, as it’s served me very nicely for about four years. Haven’t been keeping up with what’s new and wonderful so it was almost like starting from scratch,

Zenith is a great tank I have lots of them they suit me perfectly I never have any issues with them nice and solid dropped mine so many times and still no problems..
why not get a 5ml one from maybe le petit vapour..
I buy my tanks and coils from them but you can also get 10 coils for £15.50 on fleabay
Then maybe look around for just a decent mod a good one I use is the Eleaf ikon 3000mah built in battery and are a bit cheaper than korma and have a nice firing bar..

https://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/clearomisers/4532-zenith-clearomiser-innokin.html

https://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/clearomisers/5341-zenith-d22-clearomiser-innokin.html

https://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/battery/4088-ikuu-i80-box-eleaf.html

https://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/coils/4553--zenith-innokin-coils.html

Surprised you’ve had problems with the zenith, it’s a very popular tank. The only issue I’ve had is with the 0.5 plexus z coil which is dreadful. I use the 0.8 coil and my wife prefers a cooler vape so uses the 1.6 in hers. Neither of us has had any issues to speak of, flavour’s good too
Oddly I love the kroma a battery but I ditched the zenith tank for flavour issues

Moved to rta mtl tanks lack of flavour problem solved,

I knew it was the tank as my favourite e liquid ,

Still tastes muted and off
After washing the new tank going threw every innnokin coil made for the zenith,
Coil primed,

To no avail,

But the battery i do rate highly for being easy to use, a great lasting battery for mtl use
Fits in the pocket,

Such a shame about the zenith tank,

Surprised you’ve had problems with the zenith, it’s a very popular tank. The only issue I’ve had is with the 0.5 plexus z coil which is dreadful. I use the 0.8 coil and my wife prefers a cooler vape so uses the 1.6 in hers. Neither of us has had any issues to speak of, flavour’s good too

I love the kroma a battery but I ditched the zenith tank for the it’s lack of flavour

Moved to rta mtl tanks due to the lack of flavour and problem solved,

I knew it was the tank as my favourite e liquid ,

Still tasted muted and off
After washing the new tank going threw every innnokin coil made for the zenith,
Coil primed,

To no avail,

But the battery i do rate highly for being easy to use, a great well made battery perfect for mtl use
Fits in the pocket, etc

Such a shame about the zenith tank,

It's all 50/50 juice (what a swine to find nowadays, unless you look online).

From the sounds of it, i'm gunna say it's me.

Evapo have a few high street branches
They sell a few eliquids at 50/50 ratio,
Ohmbrew 50/50 ,

Vampire vapes 3mg 50/50 range liquid

Element 50/50 range,

I only use 50/50 or above,

Too much pg and I’m cough cough like a heavy smoker ,

(Update: finally decided... just ordered a Zenith and an Aspire Typhon since I wanted a similar battery life to my MVP4)

(Update: finally decided... just ordered a Zenith and an Aspire Typhon since I wanted a similar battery life to my MVP4)
Good choice - one of the girls at work has a Typhon which she can't stop raving about. And given the low wattages the Zenith tanks run at, you will get a tonne of life on a full charge![emoji7]

I had the same issue with the zenith tank
No flavour,
But I love the kroma a batttery for out and about it’s my go to for driving as small enough to pop in driver door and light in hand,

But I threw the zenith tank,
Are trying 5 diff juices and they all tasted bad weak muted,
Switched to rta mtl tank using pre made coils
This Sorted my flavour issue and saved me heelps of money ,
A box of 200 prebuilt coils,
For £10,

Innokin plexus coil £10 a box of 5 coils ,,,,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom