What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Choices...

Ahleanna

Initiate
Quick and, hopefully, easy... Looking to get a kit that includes a Zenith tank, but stuck on which kit to get - the one that pairs it with the Cool Fire or with the Kroma A. I’m leaning toward the Kroma, apart from the difference in price and ease of getting my hands on it. Does the Kroma outshine the Cool Fire by a significant margin?

I’ve been using the kroma daily for about 7 months, feels good in the hand and never given me any issues. Not used the cool fire but kroma has a much bigger battery.

I’ve been using the kroma daily for about 7 months, feels good in the hand and never given me any issues. Not used the cool fire but kroma has a much bigger battery.

Any tips with it?

i've had mine for a couple of weeks now and it just ends up sat on the shelf, the mod itself is fine, but ive found the Zenith tank to be completely useless. Zero flavour & far to hot a vape.

Any tips with it?

i've had mine for a couple of weeks now and it just ends up sat on the shelf, the mod itself is fine, but ive found the Zenith tank to be completely useless. Zero flavour & far to hot a vape.

Surprised you’ve had problems with the zenith, it’s a very popular tank. The only issue I’ve had is with the 0.5 plexus z coil which is dreadful. I use the 0.8 coil and my wife prefers a cooler vape so uses the 1.6 in hers. Neither of us has had any issues to speak of, flavour’s good too

Surprised you’ve had problems with the zenith, it’s a very popular tank. The only issue I’ve had is with the 0.5 plexus z coil which is dreadful. I use the 0.8 coil and my wife prefers a cooler vape so uses the 1.6 in hers. Neither of us has had any issues to speak of, flavour’s good too
Yeah it's my second one, as the first one wouldn't undo. i've tried both higher and lower ohm coils and just don't get any flavour from either.

I will say though, i'm coming back to vaping after a few years of being back on the smokes and so far the only thing that gives a remotely satisfying vape is a dripper. So that may have something to do with it.

Yeah it's my second one, as the first one wouldn't undo. i've tried both higher and lower ohm coils and just don't get any flavour from either.

I will say though, i'm coming back to vaping after a few years of being back on the smokes and so far the only thing that gives a remotely satisfying vape is a dripper. So that may have something to do with it.
The Zenith has had a lot of fans on here, so could it be your juice? A juice that does well on a dripper might not suit a tank like the Zenith?

Quick and, hopefully, easy... Looking to get a kit that includes a Zenith tank, but stuck on which kit to get - the one that pairs it with the Cool Fire or with the Kroma A. I’m leaning toward the Kroma, apart from the difference in price and ease of getting my hands on it. Does the Kroma outshine the Cool Fire by a significant margin?
Both seem to get a good rep, and Innokin tend to be good on quality, but the battery life probably clinches it for the Kroma?

The Zenith has had a lot of fans on here, so could it be your juice? A juice that does well on a dripper might not suit a tank like the Zenith?
I thought that and went and picked up a few others, unfortunately it's every juice.

To be fair, it may very well just be me i'll leave it for a bit and try it again once i've been off the smokes a bit longer.

Oh and my apologies to Ahleanna for the thread hijack.

I thought that and went and picked up a few others, unfortunately it's every juice.

To be fair, it may very well just be me i'll leave it for a bit and try it again once i've been off the smokes a bit longer.

Oh and my apologies to Ahleanna for the thread hijack.
IMHO a tank like the Zenith is likely to taste best with a 50/50 juice, though it will cope with a higher VG ratio.

Back
Top Bottom