What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Chinese New year

bellyman

Veteran
The Chinese New year holidays begin this weekend so although those discounts may look tempting, nothing will be shipped till February 1st at the earliest.

Certain manufacturers took up to 6 weeks off last year, resulted in a major box manufacturer closing which caused big problems for some of the large Vape Companies. So bare in mind the knock on effects even if a Company is open after 2 weeks.

I have ordered stuff from China and its all coming on time no probs. I thought there would be some delays but I'm honestly having none. I have put in orders for all sorts of things over the past few weeks from China and tracking shows its all on track.
It appears business as usual from my end! Vape stuff, fish stuff, sunglasses, bush hats even. Must just be to certain parts of the world.

Back
Top Bottom