What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Chi_You.

I've no idea what he's doing with regards to customs but he has made it public that people ordering won't get charged extra
I must say I'm suspicious and quite honestly don't know what to expect.

Well law is, buyer pays customs, excise, import duty on all received goods over XX amount of value. So if you aren't paying it, hes dodging the customs fees and that's illegal. Something this forum does not endorse.

I do believe if it gets caught out, that you are the one who ends up paying the fine as well.

[h=2]3.4 Prepayment of import VAT on goods purchased over the internet or by mail order[/h]HMRC has special arrangements that allow some overseas traders to charge, collect and pay over to us the import VAT for goods purchased by mail order, that would normally be chargeable at the time the goods are imported. These arrangements operate under Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) signed with certain overseas customs and postal authorities. The countries that have a MoU with HMRC are - the Channel Islands, Hong Kong, Singapore and New Zealand. Overseas traders wanting to use this procedure must be authorised to do so by their authorities.
Once authorised, foreign businesses are issued with a unique authorisation number, which they must show on the customs declaration or packaging. They will include the statement 'Import VAT Prepaid'.
Where these arrangements are used you will not be charged a Royal Mail handling fee when you receive your package.
If you are a VAT registered business and purchase goods for use in your business you should keep the outer wrapper and invoice from the supplier to support your claim to input tax.

Does he fit the bill for that?

He can put what he likes on the box, there is NO way that you can tell if you will be charged or not, it's a total fluke if you don't.

You certainly can not get it prepaid.

todd thanks for your input, I value your opinion. All I can say is, thank f**k I've not payed! Im gonna ask to be removed. At £160 it's already steep but if I get charged again this end, that's just daylight robbery!!

Carlos I was informed that Mojo will fill out a customs form so we don't get charged. I'll try and copy and paste what was said.

That little man is pulling your fkin plonker mate. As todd said Royal mail or parcelforce will charge you around £20, you don't think royal mail will deliver it for free mate

carl

Last edited by a moderator:
Provape wont even fiddle their customs forms and you get a nice 30£ bill in the post when it gets here :)

Back
Top Bottom