What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Chi_You.

Swiss

Postman
As some of you may know, Mojo opened a list for the Chi_You over the weekend.
I put myself down for one at a cost of $250 all in including shipping and customs etc, although I'm now starting to think that they've had my pants down!

Really not sure that I've done the right thing getting one.
I'm kind of thinking I should have just left it be and got a Poldiac instead, only problem is that the Poldiac is out of stock in my choice of configuration :(

you have had your pants down on the customs you get it charged here mate not included in the sale price

Carlos I was informed that Mojo will fill out a customs form so we don't get charged. I'll try and copy and paste what was said.

Oi that might not be a swift idea to post that publicly, hes admitting to dodging customs fees = illegal. Also did you get his permission to post that on a forum?

He's posted that on vaporwall so I'd imagine he's no issue with it

I assume he is pre-paying it?

pre-paid? is that even possible? Someone else would have quote on that. But that message makes it sound like "Dont worry I will fill out the customs forms so that you do not get charged" as, I am going to decrease said value of item so that it is less than the threshold.

Customs being kind, £20, think Royal Fail will want another 18, that takes it to around £200

I love my mods and have spent a lot on them but that much for a single mechanical mod, that's pants down stuff IMO but you should always be able to get the RRP back no problem if you sell it :)

Back
Top Bottom