What's new

Cheap mod

Shorty

Postman
Just looked on vapertrail, they have a mod called Rider robust £19.99,I know it's cheap just wondering if anyone has any views on it,I have no idea about mods,I haven't moved on yet from ego's and ce5's,BUT I suppose it's time to go with the big boys!:excited:

Just looked on vapertrail, they have a mod called Rider robust £19.99,I know it's cheap just wondering if anyone has any views on it,I have no idea about mods,I haven't moved on yet from ego's and ce5's,BUT I suppose it's time to go with the big boys!:excited:

The rider robust is a great little mod for your first venture into using vv. it's the same size as an ego battery and you will need a 1400 mah battery. Take a look at some reviews on you tube to see it in action :)

Thanks for that Emmasian,It looked pretty good on photo,it helps when you get other people's views.

The rider robust is made by l-rider the same people who make the lambos, an often over looked mod, but let me tell you the circuitry in these things is great and overall very well made :thumbup:

I got mine on Friday :D

Lovely little bit of kit to be fair, surprisingly impressed :D

As Emmasian states, it takes a 14500 battery, which ain't the biggest duration wise, but carry a spare and you'll be golden :D

Very similar in size to the ego twist, but goes up to 6v, has an atty and battery checker and a sprung centre post. For the price you really can't go wrong.

Cheers whit and Vapemonkey,sounds like a good mod,I have a few ce5's,will they fit on ok?

I got mine on Friday :D

Lovely little bit of kit to be fair, surprisingly impressed :D

As @Emmasian states, it takes a 14500 battery, which ain't the biggest duration wise, but carry a spare and you'll be golden :D

Very similar in size to the ego twist, but goes up to 6v, has an atty and battery checker and a sprung centre post. For the price you really can't go wrong.

14500 that's it, ha! Was up with the baby and so tired I couldn't for the life of me remember it correctly just knew 1400 didn't sound right :)

Back
Top Bottom