What's new

Centre pin on innokin devices

dayloon

Initiate
Hi all,

I've got a few innokin devices and they all share 1 thing in common, the centre pin is crap. Eventually each one of them gets to a stage where the centre pin doesn't make contact with the atty and needs a screwdriver to lift it up a bit. It's very annoying. My provari never does this.

Are there any VW devices with a centre pin like the provari which don't require a screwdriver shoved down them every day?

Provari's have a fixed pin and I havent heard of any pins ever being pushed down on them.

You also have to look at price comparison and build quality.

I use mechs now with adjustable pins so I dont have to worry about this kinda stuff :P

Hello and welcome dayloon!

I've never had a problem with the centre pin on any of my devices. That said, I've not got an innokin so don't know much about them.

I've noticed a lot more people saying they've had similar problems recently, but can't remember what devices they were referring to. I'm not sure if it's due to an increase in cheaper variations of popular devices that may not have the same quality control or production standards?

Just my thoughts on this, not trying to start any arguments!!!

I have to do this everyday on my itaste:-( starting to do my head in now.I use the itaste for work so now carry a mini screwdriver in my pocket.I also find the same issue with egos as well.

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

The tesla has a spring-loaded centre pin that is entirely self adjusting.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I've never had a problem with either of my iTastes coupled with my eVod. Only seems to happen when I use the T3.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I had it happen once on an ego. I had (unknowingly) bought a knockoff vivi nova and it caused the problem. Wouldn't mind so much so much if the nova had been significantly cheaper but it wasn't. It taught me a lesson and I now stick to a couple of long trusted suppliers who can guarantee they are selling branded goods. It's a shame in a way because I'd like to spread the love around but copies have flooded the marketplace and it's only going to get worse.

I just had a vivi nova knock off:-( it came as part of a itaste kit I brought.

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

dayloon, I don't have a problem with my SVD, Perhaps you should try to track down which atty is causing the problem as very few people seem to be reporting this, and the ones that do usually trace it back to cheap copy/clone atty's...

that and try not to over tighten, thats what causes this normally :)

Back
Top Bottom