What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Celtic Vapours eliquid

Flash Ferret

Hi all,just wondering has anybody tried celtic vapours e liquid,if so what's the verdict,thinking of purchasing some tobacco flavours?

Last edited:
Well, I shall point out at this time that I stock their juice (not avdertising, just a disclaimer). However, the reason I decided to do so is because of trying pretty much everything they had to offer when I went to see them a few months back and I was impressed. I can't remember what number tobacco they moved to (I got sent all of their potential new tobaccos to try, with handy numbers...which I've forgotten >.<) but their "original" tobacco is a good first vape, the virginia blend is lovely too, honey bee tobacco is...very subdued

Last edited:
I have used them several times and the juices are above average. You really do get some strong distinctive flavours that taste just how they say on the bottle. 9/10

Back
Top Bottom