What's new

Cbd advice and help

Badayuni

Postman
I would like some advice worn regards to cbd e liquid

I have for pretty much my whole life suffered with chronic bouts of insomnia which severely effects my day to day life. I have a particularly stressful job and it makes things alot harder especially when I've not had a good nights sleep.

Anyway I see the case for CBD is gathering traction as a way of treating a variety of ailments including sleeping problems

Can someone who uses cbd e liquid answer the following questions for me please I would be so grateful?

1. What is the required strength for my needs? I am a 35 year old male who is generally fit and healthy. I just want it to help me sleep. I've seen strengths from 100 mg to 500 mg.

2. Is CBD best used in an MTL style tank at low wattage?

3. Does CBD give you the stoned effect thay cannabis does? Red eyes, feeling hungry etc. that is the last thing I want.

4. Who sells the best quality CBD?

Thanks so much

1. Everybody is different and they is no set dosage and unfortunately it's trial and error to work out how much you need so might be best to start low and work up if you need to

2. I personally think that mtl at low wattage is best just because the vapour spends more time in your body giving the cbd more time to be absorbed however people still DTL with good results but hold down the vapour to give the cbd more chance of been absorbed

3. No not at all they is not funny feeling like the real stuff as all the psychoactive shit has been removed

4. I'd stick with a vendor on the forum known for making good quality gear because any issues you can message them on here for support and there great guys too @ReservedCBD
https://reservedvapes.co.uk/

@mattyk2010 thank you got recommendation. Our account was on pause and now we are back :)

So you want to sleep? Well I would recommend a nice 500mg, how this works with ours it additive or you can buy ready mixed ready to vape! Of course being a member here offers a discount POTV10 for 10% off. If you go into review section here @OccultScientist did a lovely review on ReservedCBD and did mention some stuff about sleep. Cbd will not give you red eyes unless it laced with thc which ours have 0% in, we do use CBG as it helps aid the CBD to give more “effect”

You can vape it MTL or DTL with the additives just add few drops into the tank with your favourite liquid.

Www.reservedcbd.co.uk

We have very detailed descriptions on there and also blogs which may become helpful. :) thanks

Back
Top Bottom