What's new

Carto testing issue

Fleabag

Achiever
I've recently got an eGo CE4 and started my mixing last night (all going swimmingly).
I mixed a new blend today and decided to use my older carto (correct me if I'm wrong on the technical term - it's a lookalike cig with disposable cartridges).

I filled the wadding with the new juice to test the flavour & VG/PG ratio, I got plenty of vapour, so clearly the juice was getting through, but no discernable flavour.

I then put a very small amount in the eGo to see if it really was that bland, as it smelled quite strong (coffee, rum, maple, butterscotch and a tiny dash of cinnamon), flavour was absolutely fine.

Now this may explain why the carto never made it as a truly viable alternative to cigs for me, but I can't think of any good reason why the flavour should work in one e-cig and not another.

Any ideas?

you can get duff carto's...i use em now and like em but you do suffer an odd bad one from time to time :(

but if it's working (proved by the vapour), how could it not pass the flavour through as well? (bearing in mind this isn't the pre-filled e-juice, it's one I made that tastes fine in the eGo)

Back
Top Bottom