What's new

Can't get glass off Vapresso tank?

falko89

Postman
After some advice. I have a Vapresso Veco tank, and can't for the life of me get the glass tank off to clean it. I've stuck it in the freezer, heated it damn all works. It just pulls off apparently but can't get it off. Any ideas?

Hi. Not used this tank so can't help much except finding this video

Have a search on you tube for other reviews. I just picked the first one as I'm on my phone at work.

I've had the same issue with the BULK RTA, tried the usual methods like heat & cold but in the end I had to resort to needle nose pliers in the top cap and rubber gloves, the key is to twist it until the class turns, after that you should be able to push the top cap off from inside while holding the glass with a rubber glove.

I was cleaning my Veco out last week, and I couldn’t get the glass off either. It’s a super-chunky o-ring on there. I decided it would be clean enough done leaving the glass on, I suspect I would have ended up breaking it otherwise :25:

I was cleaning my Veco out last week, and I couldn’t get the glass off either. It’s a super-chunky o-ring on there. I decided it would be clean enough done leaving the glass on, I suspect I would have ended up breaking it otherwise :25:

Yes exactly the problem. They give you another tank but its impossible to actually get the tank off, there isn't the slightest bit of movement. I have saw others comment on YouTube about this issue but no one has been able to actually fix the issue.

Back
Top Bottom