What's new

Candy Cane Juice

Absolutely. Mrs kid has had them as an adv for about five year's and they're great. Top quality gear to be honest. They are just a well set up company.
They make juice for a lot of the big labels. I seen quite a few posts of people raving about a certain liquid while dismissing LiQuid yet I know for a fact they are just rebranded and the same juice, lol.
Peppermint is spot on and I bet you'd be amazed how long your coils last.
Mrs kid mixes a third American lite tobacco with peppermint and I have to throw her coils out after a few months out of hygiene as they never go.

Cheers @eyeball kid. Stuck a small order in to try on the back of this. The Heisenberg is spot on and just tried the Peppermint. Very nice indeed,,,, both of them. Couple of others to try but for the price as you say,, really worth it so far. Thanks mate.

Cheers @eyeball kid. Stuck a small order in to try on the back of this. The Heisenberg is spot on and just tried the Peppermint. Very nice indeed,,,, both of them. Couple of others to try but for the price as you say,, really worth it so far. Thanks mate.
It's good stuff bud. Like most juice makers, not all will be to your taste but overall. Very good. The new lemon pie is lovely. Only one I'd advise on is the blueberry. It sometimes tastes very floral on delivery but after a few weeks in the cuboard it's spot on. The cloud juices are a bit of a bargain too.

Back
Top Bottom