What's new

Candy Cane Juice

Tobytyke

Achiever
Apes,, has anyone tried & can recommend a decent Candy Cane liquid to try please folks. Been looking at the Mr Wicks one but heard it’s just all sweeteners. Any others out there ??
TIA.....Lee

What flavour is 'candy cane' .. they are just sticks of sugar aren't they?

Spearminty isn’t it ??
My candycane's have always been peppermint. Just sweet peppermint. Mrs kid buys her peppermint from one pound liquid which has a perfect sweetness level and makes stock coils last for months, lol.

My candycane's have always been peppermint. Just sweet peppermint. Mrs kid buys her peppermint from one pound liquid which has a perfect sweetness level and makes stock coils last for months, lol.

Do you recommend giving those from one pound liquid a bash ??

Do you recommend giving those from one pound liquid a bash ??
Absolutely. Mrs kid has had them as an adv for about five year's and they're great. Top quality gear to be honest. They are just a well set up company.
They make juice for a lot of the big labels. I seen quite a few posts of people raving about a certain liquid while dismissing LiQuid yet I know for a fact they are just rebranded and the same juice, lol.
Peppermint is spot on and I bet you'd be amazed how long your coils last.
Mrs kid mixes a third American lite tobacco with peppermint and I have to throw her coils out after a few months out of hygiene as they never go.

Absolutely. Mrs kid has had them as an adv for about five year's and they're great. Top quality gear to be honest. They are just a well set up company.
They make juice for a lot of the big labels. I seen quite a few posts of people raving about a certain liquid while dismissing LiQuid yet I know for a fact they are just rebranded and the same juice, lol.
Peppermint is spot on and I bet you'd be amazed how long your coils last.
Mrs kid mixes a third American lite tobacco with peppermint and I have to throw her coils out after a few months out of hygiene as they never go.

Excellent, I’m not adverse to buying cheap juice as long as it’s half decent stuff. Think I’ll have a look based on your recommendation and try a couple. Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom