What's new

Can you still buy daredevil devilicious custard

Thanks for the quick response Going to be an expensive week now as going to get a new mod, batteries and three custards.

cheers
Once you have vats of custard its gets cheaper. But for the rest of the outlays that's just daft . I've never spent more than I should have. :D

Thanks for the quick response Going to be an expensive week now as going to get a new mod, batteries and three custards.

cheers
ive behaved this weekend. only 1 bottle of juice bought to add to my 12 litre stash.

i misbehave a tad on hardware. 3 mods all vaporesso. 6 tanks and ive lost count on coils, oopps.

I'm getting rid of hardware to make room for custard bottles. Hope I get the balance correct.

I can highly recocomend Yogg Clotted Vanilla Custard... deep custard flavours with layers of cream.... My favourite custard and I've tried most of them , including Grants!

Ok bought daredevils and the true dairy custard so waiting for them to arrive. Do these liquids require a pre-steep?

Thanks

Paul

fuk yeh. yogg real dairy custard is in my top 3 and is a pukker juice. used to be called yogg mrs bee's real dairy custard.
the clotted custard is also very nice.
I still dream of Mrs Bs real dairy custard... I had no idea it was still available in a new name... Hands down, one of the finest custard juices I have ever tried. Time for an order!
Nice one for the heads up, god I've missed this place!

Back
Top Bottom