What's new

Can you help me find a foxy one mod,or something similar?

Vapemate93

Initiate
Hi guys , do any of you happen to know anywhere that might have the foxy one mod in stock that will ship to Uk?. I love the mod that much that I’m on my third one , this one is dietng after a solid year of abuse and I can’t find anymore online.

I only buy C frame mods because every single battery gravity battery door system mod I’ve had has given me connection issues after some time.

I only Mtl vape on the foxy which is 99% of my vaping but I still prefer do have 21700 mod,I feel the need to carry a additional 18650 out with me if I’m out all day using a 18650 mod.

I recently bought a Thelma solo which was one off the only decent single 21700s C Framw I could find and the thing is just to heavy for my pocket and tall compared to the foxy one. It’s a good mod but just not something I want for a daily device.

if I can’t find one of anything similar then it may be time to go down to 18650s again as their seems to be way more mods to choose from , especially single C frame mods. Only thing is what the hell do i do with all my 21700 cells which is now all I use.

I may look at mechs but I don’t fancy a mech mod for daily use.

Last edited:
New Vaping have the Copper/Wood effect Leather listed for $35.99.

I've bought from them before and they were OK (I think it took 5 days though). I think they have a new customer discount, but DON'T agree to notifications or they will drive you crazy with crap 4 times a day.

New Vaping have the Copper/Wood effect Leather listed for $35.99.

I've bought from them before and they were OK (I think it took 5 days though). I think they have a new customer discount, but DON'T agree to notifications or they will drive you crazy with crap 4 times a day.

I'll have a look thanks if they sell the mod and ship to the UK for a resonsable price I'll give it a order .

Back
Top Bottom