What's new

Can I use any batteries?

Thanks guys. All my previous mods have had built in batteries so I just wasn’t sure haha

There is at least one AA powered mod on the market to be fair.

By all accounts it's awful.

Thanks guys. All my previous mods have had built in batteries so I just wasn’t sure haha
To be honest if you have had other mods but with built in batteries i'm surprised you don't know what batteries to use in a mod, as when i started vaping nr 5yrs ago i started to learn as much as i could about batteries, ohms law and anything i could.

My first mod took 14500s, and when I wanted some new ones I mistakenly ordered 18650s.

Imagine my horror when these turned up - they were bigger than the mod.

Of course, to save wasting the batteries I had to order a mod they would fit in.............................

To be honest if you have had other mods but with built in batteries i'm surprised you don't know what batteries to use in a mod, as when i started vaping nr 5yrs ago i started to learn as much as i could about batteries, ohms law and anything i could.
Thats the thing, back then, not as popular, kind had to learn about it, but with it becoming increasingly more popular especially now the being backed by medical bodies etc, they are more and more easily available, meaning, nowt stopping from anyone with half a brain walking into a vape shop and being sold a mod without any knowledge on what theyre doing which can be a downside to being so popular.

Its like making the driving test too easy, yeah more people get to drive, but you get alot more idiots on the road therego more accidents and deaths etc..

Just I’d rather spend a fiver in Asda for 4 rechargeable batteries rather than a tenner on the special vape ones you get haha, not if it’ll affect its performance though

Can I ask where you bought the device from? If it's from a shop they need shutting down! We ALWAYS talk customers through batteries and basic battery safety on any device that takes external batteries. Even throw them free protective cases in!

This worries me.

I know the feeling well mate.

So you guys are saying I can't wire up my smok alien v200 cloud beast baby king 5000 to a car battery?

This is a joke please do not try this.

Back
Top Bottom