What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Can a Tank get wet?..

I left a pico with a baby beast out in the rain more than once. I tried to vape it the first time. It just sizzled and not much vapor came out.. I just took it apart and changed the coil. Both times I forgot it outside on the back portch deck.

I bought some driptip covers on fasttech for when I'm working. They work great for keeping things out of the tank like water, debris, or whatever else. They are made of silicon and wrap around the whole tank. The actual cover is attached to that. I'll just post a photo. They come with a spare glass of whatever tank you want it for.

0216191005-1.jpg

0216191005a-1.jpg

I got a bunch of these, in all different colors. My tank were getting all sorts of stuff in them from outside. Now they stay immensely cleaner. You know somethings wrong when you take a drag and get a mouth full of pine needles and dried leaves.

Back
Top Bottom