What's new

Can a Tank get wet?..

Of course ! None of you were ever new to this or had questions that you weren’t sure of ?

Real good way to treat newbie questions

of course we were.....but I would never take a tank swimming:D

It was a perfectly reasonable question of you don’t know the answer to it
Like any question new people to vaping have

Yet as always you all decided to rip the piss out of OP

Great way to retain new members

It was a perfectly reasonable question of you don’t know the answer to it
Like any question new people to vaping have

Yet as always you all decided to rip the piss out of OP

Great way to retain new members

Ok fair doo's....I don't know the answer....pocket speedo's maybe...

By the way Im having a laugh......if you don't think so fair doo's.....:)

Apologies to the op if he feels we were over the top.
Couple of points though for the mods, the op has been a member since last year, the op has been taking this in good humour (including lols, thanks & banter back. This thread has been a ray of sunshine & provide a chuckle or two which the op has taken in great spirit. This British humour given & taken in the right spirit & received well by our friend from the US.

I know you all are joking around and I dont really care if youre making fun of me...its a reasonable question to ask if an electronic device can get wet. I am sure you all have asked questions to things you were unsure of as well. But I know its just good fun and laughs.

I know you all are joking around and I dont really care if youre making fun of me...its a reasonable question to ask if an electronic device can get wet. I am sure you all have asked questions to things you were unsure of as well. But I know its just good fun and laughs.
Doubt anybody was intentionally making fun of you, more finding humour in the question. Had the question been regarding the mod then answers would have been less piss take & more info. Glad you took it in good faith & again sorry if we stepped over the line.

I'm always a little cautious when it's pouring with rain but I don't have a waterproof mod, I wouldn't worry too much about water getting under the tank and into the 510, if it's not submerged it should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom