What's new

Caliburn G2 to Lostvapes Orion plus?

Like I said, their prices fluctuate by the week, have a look next week and see what they're going for then.

i think that’s actually shipped from their eu warehouse in germany.

is size an issue? you could go for something like the cthulhu aio, which is a bit bigger, but much more versatile and does look quite classy imo. i don’t have one but half of the forum here are going mad for them at the minute.

That's a lovely thing. Whilst I'm a bit of a geek and love tinkering, I am not intending on getting that drawn in. It did somewhat last time I vaped with a couple of RBAs, Aspire and Uwell Crown tanks etc but now the pod systems are so good, I'm not sure I need to!
Appreciate the rec though dude, thanks!

Hey @dobbs59

If you are looking for a pod kit, with great flavour and bigger battery i would suggest.

Aspire Favostix, 1000mah, easy refill but only 2ml. Order from uk aspire vendor using POTV20 gets u 20% off.

Vaporesso Gen Air 40, is superb. You can get a replacement pod overseas and it will give u 4 or 4.5ml. Gtx coils and adjustable airflow. I love mine! 1800mah

Or a tank mod set up, im using the Vaporesso Gen Fit 40, again gtx coils, easy top fill, adjustable airflow. Big battery 2000mah

https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/gen-air-40

Hey @dobbs59

If you are looking for a pod kit, with great flavour and bigger battery i would suggest.

Aspire Favostix, 1000mah, easy refill but only 2ml. Order from uk aspire vendor using POTV20 gets u 20% off.

Vaporesso Gen Air 40, is superb. You can get a replacement pod overseas and it will give u 4 or 4.5ml. Gtx coils and adjustable airflow. I love mine! 1800mah

Or a tank mod set up, im using the Vaporesso Gen Fit 40, again gtx coils, easy top fill, adjustable airflow. Big battery 2000mah

Is this a real tank??
https://store.vaporesso.com/products/itank-x

Never heard of it but based on the link then yeah
Thats the tank from the gen fit, sorry, shoulda explained why i was askin u
(The only thing i can think of worse than plastic and metal is plastic and glass, but i am never surprised anymore)

Last edited:
Thats the tank from the gen fit, sorry, shoulda explained why i was askin u
(The only thing i can think of worse than plastic and metal is plastic and glass, but i am never surprised anymore)

Ah ok, the gen fit is different to the gen fit 40. The itank x is for gtx coils whereas the the itank M is mtx coils. Didnt realise there was 2 kits out!

Hey @dobbs59

Thanks!

The Gen air 40 probably looks most suitable for my needs. Big bugger though and (as a complete tart) I'm not overly keen on how it looks. I genuinely appreciate you taking the time to make some recommendations though, thank you.
The Caliburn is struggling, the battery isn't lasting the day and I'm having to replace coils every 2-3 days. I must concede that a small, tidy little unit like that isn't quite man enough for me.
I did go full circle and start looking at AIO devices as @zouzounaki suggested and nearly went for a dotaio or the cthulthu but when I realised I'd have to start messing around with chargers etc, they lost their appeal a bit. The ability to charge on the hoof (in the car, office etc) is essential. Plus with all the bits (batteries, charger, and expensive coils) it started to mount up.
So, are the decent tank/mod set ups all external battery jobs? Any good for nic salts?

Back
Top Bottom