What's new

BYE BYE SMOK

Anthony Nader

Postman
I did it, I made the change!... I have had enough with my SMOK Prince tank and the coils being faulty and not tasting good and the poor vape production.

I wanted a better vaping experience so with some advice from others on here, I decided to purchase the FreeMax Mesh Pro tank and am so excited to get it and see the difference from the Prince tank.

Others rave about it and I can not wait to see what they all are talking about with this tank.
Can others tells me more what I can expect switching to this tank?
This will be my first time EVER vaping anything other than SMOK.
Smoks coils have really let me down and now i cant wait to see how this FreeMax performs.

mine has landed at heathrow so ill know in a few days.

but if Mike likes it its going to be good.

I’ve had the Mesh pro for about 6 weeks now and I really rate it, started out with the supplied dual coil and Bunkr maple pecan and the flavour is very good, 75-80 watts give a slightly warm saturated smooth vape, coil life was very good also.
Got a couple of the triple coils to try and I think the vape from these is even better at around 100w, bit thirstier but I think worth it.
I haven’t tried the single coil as yet I’ll probably stick with the triples, the juice consumption doesn’t bother me because I have several tanks on the go and mainly Mtl through the day.
I would definitely recommend the Mesh Pro, no leaks, spitting or dry hits and a reasonably quiet airflow, only issue to me is that it’s a big beast especially with bubble tank.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1542320314.048581.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1542320329.844372.jpg

I have the standard freemax mesh tank and I’m loving it coil life makes Smok look defective and no leakage

These pictures show the standard 5ml tank that I prefer, filling is a doddle just sliding the top.

Now get yourself some Triple Mesh coils and see what you've been missing! you'll never look back.

Or the quad mesh coil! Got one today and it's an animal. Does chug the juice but it's a lovely coil

Hi All

Would you say this is better than the Horizontech Falcon as I must admit I do really rate this tank. ???????

DM aka James

Hi All

Would you say this is better than the Horizontech Falcon as I must admit I do really rate this tank. ???????

DM aka James
posted earlier on another thread:

side by side test

fremax (double mesh 60-90w) on left and falcon (M2 coil 70-80w) on right (second coil in a week).

strangely enough freemax wins hands down on flavour but i have had a few issues.
pissed out twice all over my sx mini.
the dual coil in the freemax is massive and screwing into base is simples but its screwing top cap on thats caued the problem. its slightly off thread so even though screws on tight its slightly off so im guessing its not sealing the pressure in the tank so leaking out of air holes as soon as its tilted. totally taken appart and started again and i think were in buisiness at last.

still the winner for me even after only a couple of hours has to be the freemax. the flavour is just so much more than the falcon. using same juice (dinner lady tuck shop) the freemax is giving greater depth to the flavour that im just not getting from the falcon or any other tank ive tried this juice in so far.

Image5711154008406406385.jpg

posted earlier on another thread:

side by side test

fremax (double mesh 60-90w) on left and falcon (M2 coil 70-80w) on right (second coil in a week).

strangely enough freemax wins hands down on flavour but i have had a few issues.
pissed out twice all over my sx mini.
the dual coil in the freemax is massive and screwing into base is simples but its screwing top cap on thats caued the problem. its slightly off thread so even though screws on tight its slightly off so im guessing its not sealing the pressure in the tank so leaking out of air holes as soon as its tilted. totally taken appart and started again and i think were in buisiness at last.

still the winner for me even after only a couple of hours has to be the freemax. the flavour is just so much more than the falcon. using same juice (dinner lady tuck shop) the freemax is giving greater depth to the flavour that im just not getting from the falcon or any other tank ive tried this juice in so far.

View attachment 178219
That's a bummer 2 coils in a week for the Falcon. Theyre from $5 to $6.50 each here in Oz. Hopefully they were just an anomaly, otherwise that's pretty poor. Had a look at that tank on the net a while ago, few different coil options, maybe they're rubbish and others are better? Like with my Plex, not a fan of the tripple but love the single mesh.
I did it, I made the change!... I have had enough with my SMOK Prince tank and the coils being faulty and not tasting good and the poor vape production.

I wanted a better vaping experience so with some advice from others on here, I decided to purchase the FreeMax Mesh Pro tank and am so excited to get it and see the difference from the Prince tank.

Others rave about it and I can not wait to see what they all are talking about with this tank.
Can others tells me more what I can expect switching to this tank?
This will be my first time EVER vaping anything other than SMOK.
Smoks coils have really let me down and now i cant wait to see how this FreeMax performs.
Here's hoping your mesh coil woes are behind you and your on your way to flavourful cloud city.
:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom