What's new

Burnt taste in vape

i thought it was a bad batch of coils, I primed new ones and it lasted for few hours then that cardboard taste came back it's getting hit and the battery dies fast tried different juices in low watt and it is just tasteless and harsh aby ideas

i thought it was a bad batch of coils, I primed new ones and it lasted for few hours then that cardboard taste came back it's getting hit and the battery dies fast tried different juices in low watt and it is just tasteless and harsh aby ideas
welcome to the planet

more info needed
what tank what coil what wattage what juice what ratio vg/pg what mod what battery what what :)

just to help others.
so you have this kit https://www.ecigone.co.uk/vaporesso-tarot-mini-tc-starter-kit-80w

looking on another site it says this, Veco Tank: Size: 48mm x 22mm; Tank capacity: 2ml; Coil: 0.4ohm (40 - 50w); 0.5ohm (25 - 35w)

so your wattage is fine.
have to ask this as a few new vapers had their mods set to TC temperature control, does it show anything on the screen like Ni, Ti, 300c/200f etc. you should be in wattage mode only.

do you prime your coil by putting a few drops of juice on the coil cotton first then screw in tank and then fill up. its always a good idea to start at half of the wattage you normally vape at instead of going straight into 28watts. so start at 15w and turn up each puff as this helps to burn the coils in.

A good tip is something i always do with my new coils - Turn the airflow to the slightest bit open and take 20 - 25 draws without pressing the power button, until you get some nice big air bubbles in the tank.

So you mean the

1) tarot mod
2) 'the e cig store mini tank' - so not the veco tank.

Do you have a link/pic of the tank you're using?

You don't mean UK Ecig Store - One kit tank - do you?

Back
Top Bottom