What's new

Brochrome ( Stealth vape) ribbon wire builds

Kev64

Initiate
Hi all, So I bought this stuff and it's a nightmare to use but it hits well hard, my builds are coming out rubbish looking, any tips or is it just practice?
I couldn't find anything much on YouTube,

Kev

First tip don't use a jig wrap it by hand around the rod to the jig and leave a tiny gap between wraps other than that just practice

I think you will find its just practice really i had the same problem i myself dont use it much now as i have quite big hands and my eyes are not as good as they were even with glasses on but i will say when you do get it right its bloody good wire............

I use it all the time and actually find it easier to wrap than other wires. I find that the trick for me is to keep each wrap as close to each other as possible without overlapping when I'm wrapping by hand.

If you're using a jig then turn it a wee bit looser than you would usually but anything lower than 24awg might struggle to fit in a coil jig anyway.

It’s my go too wire for flavour. 24g & 5 spaced wraps on either 2.5 or 3mm. Easy to handwrap after you’ve done a few ;) Gives great flavour.

Not great in everything though, i don’t like it in my Hadaly or Kayfuns but use it a lot in my other attys.

Crazy wire also sell flat ni80 but for some reason brochrome always tastes a little better.

Back
Top Bottom