What's new

Bottle shots

Ste7

Postman
I cutrcurre have a drip hacks steeping and am now left with some spare vg and pg . I am wondering where every one goes for concentrate / bottle shots . Cheers .

Mixshop
Chefs Flavour
Bigjuiceuk
These are all good. Don't forget the POTV discount codes. What are you after, oneshots or bottle shots ?

For bottleshots dark star and the brews bros but now seeing flavour boss are doing 250ml that will be my next place to order from

Thanks folks . Will have a look at um and put a few orders in .

Flavour boss - I’ve had unicorn milk, muffin man and sugar lips so far, but yeah it’s always been a bit of a risk with it being 500ml. Muffin man was quite cheap so got it on a punt but there’s a bit of a crappy flavour about it lol. Maybe more steeping required. The other two are great, and I’ve got ‘Krispie treats’ coming in 250ml format. They do samples of all of their flavours but they only ship via dpd for like £4 so I only buy samples as part of a larger order.

Also won some from bestcigliquid which I only made it up last week but tbh the strawberry milkshake one is tasty from day one.

I’m tempted by some of the other sellers, especially brews bros since seeing that coffee one they do, but I’m gonna have to wait a bit before trying anymore due to financial and political concerns lol.

As flavour boss do samples gonna order a few and go from there . Nice one

As flavour boss do samples gonna order a few and go from there . Nice one

No probs. Probably safer to do that tbh lol.

Unicorn milk is spot on, as is sugar lips. Depends what you’re into tbh. They also post the recipe for each of their liquids in the description, which is nice, especially if you want to avoid anything.

Oh, and I believe POTV5 is for 5% off.

Definitely a cheaper way to try before taking the plunge .

For bottleshots dark star and the brews bros but now seeing flavour boss are doing 250ml that will be my next place to order from
Chefs are doing bottle shots now, they come in either 500ml or 1L. Lucemill as well have some pretty decent bottle shots too.

Back
Top Bottom