What's new

Boss shots

Dezy

Postman
What do people think of them? and any favourites/recommendations?

I bought the Dinner ladies clone "Lemon tart" they call it Luch Ladies Lemon Tart TBH is nothing like the Dinner Ladys one ... BUT it's still a very nice vape.. I was just expecting something close to dinner ladies and TBH it's not. That said it is nearly all gone and I will be buying more as it is a much less sweet lemon tart and the lemon is subtle. I would give Dinner Ladys an 8.5 out of 10 and the same for the boss shots one, but if I was to score it as a clone it would be much less as not even close to the same recipe.

Dinner Ladies Strawberry Macaroon v's Boss Shots Strawberry Macaroon, got to be honest here .. the boss shots one is much better, does not have the after taste of the dinner Ladys one.. tbh I may try adding 20% plain base mix to the dinner ladies one as it is just too strong on the flavour.

I got the Luch ladies to revenge one as well " I believe lemon tart but with a twist of lime" IIRC. I will let you know what I think of that one as soon as I get to it.

Thing is when dinner lady were soaring throing the vape clouds of popularity they were being put through pretty mediocre kit so juices needed to be strongly flavoured or people just couldn't taste them.
These days stock coil tanks and rebuildables have come a long way and even I've noticed i need less flavourings overall these days with my dodgy taste buds.

The one i really liked is the Dark Matter. I bought several over the last 10 days, I found a couple very sweet, Super Manchee Dark Edition Blue Lemonade and Pink Lemonade, both nice but too sweet for an ADV. The Dark Matter and Dictators Lemonade were both very nice and Rocket Girl and Night Owl are steeping for 3 weeks so i don't know but the flavour profiles appealed to me. :2thumbsup:

Love the taste of the Manchee (Mango and Lychee) but for some reason it makes me cough a lot.

Mr Crocs left handed penguin juice is also nice, like a purple rockstar kinda of thing.

Biscuit eater is nice if your into shortbread too.

i love there dictators lemonade even though it has ws 23 in it which i hate i love it in this liquid..

I had a half-full squonk bottle and I topped it up with dinner "Dinner Ladies Strawberry Macaroon" by mistake... WOW a 50/50 mix of Dinner Ladies Strawberry Macaroon and Boss Shots Strawberry Macaroon is freaking awesome.

TBH I would score the boss shots 7.5 out of 10 and the dinner ladies a 6.5 out of 10, but mixed 50/50 that's a freaking 9 out of 10! I will deffo be buying more of both to mix together.

The one i really liked is the Dark Matter. I bought several over the last 10 days, I found a couple very sweet, Super Manchee Dark Edition Blue Lemonade and Pink Lemonade, both nice but too sweet for an ADV. The Dark Matter and Dictators Lemonade were both very nice and Rocket Girl and Night Owl are steeping for 3 weeks so i don't know but the flavour profiles appealed to me. :2thumbsup:
Sorry for dragging up old post. I have rocket girl steeping. How did you find it and what steep time did you use

Hi @Robbyt80 I left mine for a 4 week steep and didn't like it very much, it has now been steeping since 24 June last year and seeing this post reminded me I still had it so I just had a finger taste and it is not bad at all now.

Sorry that probably doesn't help you all that much and I hope you have a better experience with it.

To answer your question I would try after 2weeks and then every 3 or 4 days until it is nice. :2thumbsup:

Hi @Robbyt80 I left mine for a 4 week steep and didn't like it very much, it has now been steeping since 24 June last year and seeing this post reminded me I still had it so I just had a finger taste and it is not bad at all now.

Sorry that probably doesn't help you all that much and I hope you have a better experience with it.

To answer your question I would try after 2weeks and then every 3 or 4 days until it is nice. :2thumbsup:

To be fair for what is cost me for 250ml it's no big deal if I don't like it. It's my first dessert mix ever. It smells so good now after 4 days. I did try straight away definitely needs a steep. I hear some vape without steeping not for me though. Have you tried others from flavour boss as I four more different flavours in the cupboard. Hoping one of them turns out great.

That is the way I look at things with regards to cost and quantity of juice.

I have tried some of the others, Dictators Lemonade- very good, Night Owl- much the same as Rocket Girl as far as steeping goes, Tang Blackcurrant- very good Lunch Ladies Revenge- very good especially after a long steep.

I am always looking for an ADV but if not I still find most juices ok as an occasional vape and as I have about 25 setups on the go at the moment I just rotate from one to the other.

I'm sure what you have will be good to varying degrees and nothing will be awful. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom